Do NOT Do Business With......CYA-LS1

White98SVT

Established Member
As topic says, Cya-LS1 has not been the best to deal with.

When I bought my Lightning, it had a billet grill on it that I didn't really care for. So I made a post looking for someone to trade a stock grill for the billet, with the EXPRESSED stipulation that they cover shipping and that was all.

In a PM dated 3-4-06 he writes
CYA-LS1 said:
I wouldnt mind taking the grill off of your hands for my stock. I will pay for shipping on both if you wanna trade. Let me know. Do you have a pic of it also?

Well he liked the grill so we swapped. He shipped me his piece and I sent him mine. My UPS shipping was slightly higher than his due to the box and weight of the shipment so I made sure to call him before I actually sent it. He stated to me that if I couldn't find a cheaper rate, to go ahead and do it. After trying 3 different methods of shipping I went with the cheapest which was around $40.

Time went on and I recieved no check in the mail like he said he had sent. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He claimed that he sent it out and that I should have it. Later he stated that because of where he put the mail, it may have fallen and got lost. Time goes on.....I re-stated my address to him to make sure he got it right to which he replies that he must have got the address wrong and later that the check got returned to him. So he told me he would re-send the check to the right address.........fine :fm:

Weeks go on and still no check.....I PM him this:
CYA-LS1 said:
White98SVT said:
CYA-LS1 said:
I wouldnt mind taking the grill off of your hands for my stock. I will pay for shipping on both if you wanna trade. Let me know. Do you have a pic of it also?

That is what you said to me months ago about the grills. Well man, time has passed and I have seen no check to cover my end of the shipping. I still have the UPS receipt somewhere if you would like to see it. So what's the deal?

Check has posted as paid dude????? I assume that you did not cash it? Let me know

I told him I never got it and could have all of my banks put this in writing to show I did not have control of this check or even see one for that matter. He replies:
CYA-LS1 said:
White98SVT said:
Um....no. I can fax you copies of my bank records if you would like or a copy of my signature for you to compare against your returned check. I can assure you, I did not cash it.

Well :cuss: alright. What suck's is this is the 2nd time that this has happened. I bought something from a dude in flordia. Some one cashed the check, but the dude says it was not him. I dont have your adderss anymore, give it to me and i will send a money order.

So for the 3rd time he says he will send a check and as of today....4 months later, I have nothing to show for my trouble. He made out like a bandit with getting a free billet grill and I got the shaft. THIS IF FU*#IN B.S.!!! :fm: :cuss: I hate to be this way about a fellow forum member but I'm seriously pissed!

Just goes to show that you can't trust many people on message forums as bad as you want to. Maybe I should just take a road trip up to MO and collect my money :bash:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
White98SVT said:
Just goes to show that you can't trust many people on message forums as bad as you want to. Maybe I should just take a road trip up to MO and collect my money :bash:
I have sold or bought thousands of dollars with board members. Clutches, Fly wheels, cigars, brakes ducts, springs and no problem yet. Sorry to hear it.

White98SVT

Established Member
DaleM said:
I have sold or bought thousands of dollars with board members. Clutches, Fly wheels, cigars, brakes ducts, springs and no problem yet. Sorry to hear it.

Me too and this is the first time I got screwed. I've bought tons of things without a problem until now.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
White98SVT said:
Me too and this is the first time I got screwed. I've bought tons of things without a problem until now.
So you can trust most people but when you get screwed it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread