Do not buy from SO CAL TUNING!

stylin99

Established Member
Just a word of wisdom, Shawn Ellis at So Cal Tuning in Anaheim is a rip off. I recently purchased a Teksid aluminum block from him on ebay, paid $275 with shipping, and he never sent it, doesn't return phone calls or email now. I tried to dispute with paypal, but they are not able to recover the funds at this time.

His ebay screenname is ocz06.

After being screwed by Mr Ellis, I did some research and looks like he has a pretty bad rep in the industry. Wish I had researched him before sending him money! Damn, I'm mad.

68gtscode

Established Member
Just a word of wisdom, Shawn Ellis at So Cal Tuning in Anaheim is a rip off. I recently purchased a Teksid aluminum block from him on ebay, paid $275 with shipping, and he never sent it, doesn't return phone calls or email now. I tried to dispute with paypal, but they are not able to recover the funds at this time.

After being screwed by Mr Ellis, I did some research and looks like he has a pretty bad rep in the industry. Wish I had researched him before sending him money! Damn, I'm mad.

That really sucks, sorry to hear about this. I spoke to this guy a while back when I learned he was tuning cars up the Mustang Ranch in Santa Clara. I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling when talking to him so I searched around the internet a little bit... I read numerous negative posts. Sucks you were the on the receiving end this time. I believe he works full time at a shop in the LA area... I'd consider paying him a little visit.

EDIT- I now see you're in NC.

Matt

dan04gt

Behind Enemy Lines
Established Member

Im close to Anaheim, Want me to go to his shop for you?

stylin99

Established Member
Yes someone please tell this guy he's a scam artist in person. I believe he may work at some place called Superior Automotive as well according to other sources. Does anyone know of that place?

After reading a post over on another forum in response to this, I think he sold my block to a local guy! Then decides he'll keep my money too.

Last edited:

stylin99

Established Member
Here's his address

SoCal Tuning & Performance
2675 Woodland Drive
Anaheim CA 92801

Interesting enough, its the same address as Superior Automotive.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread