Do NOT Buy From Ciener Woods Ford in Kernersville NC w/Pics

roushstage2

Established Member
I got my car back from Ciener Woods Ford in Kernersville NC after getting the CCRM replaced and the oil changed. My car is out of warrenty so I paid $507 for their services. They are one of only 2 Roush dealerships in NC. I have a 03 "Roush Cobra" so naturally I would take the car to them to get serviced. They had the car for 5 days, I picked it up on 1/16/05 and noticed that paint was chipping on the side skirt where the exhaust port is. I also found that there were grease hand prints on both doors, both side skirts, on the hood and under the hood. Immediatley I called Mr. Ed Woods at the dealership, but he was not there. So this morning I called him again and told him about my problem, he stated that it was unacceptable, and they were known as the "mustang capitol". He asked if I could bring it to him, I told him I would be there within an hour.

I arrive at the dealership and the Mr. Woods along with the Service manager greet me to look at the damage. They see the oil and grease prints on the car and offer to clean and detail the car.

I then preciede to show them the yellow paint on both exhaust tips, along with the chipped and peeling paint on the pass. side skirt. The service manager tells me that he is not sure if they did the damage. I told him it was not there when I droped the car off. As you can see in the pics its pretty noticeible. I then ask what he could do to fix it back to the condition that I dropped it off in. He said he was not going to do anything for me because he thinks they didnt do that damage.

The damage looks as if it happened when it was driven on a drive on lift. I know that they have both drive on lifts and the type where the arms swing under the car. My car has always had to be put on a drive on lift because of how low it is (the arms will not swing under the car). But the service manager tells me the car was never put on a drive on lift, and that they used the swing arm lift.

Anyway the final outcome is, I allow them to wash the car to get the oil and grease off, but after the "wash" there is dirt and grease still on the car (as you can see in the pics).

Note to everyone - I would not recommend allowing Ciener-Woods Ford do any work on your car. They do not stand by their work or their damages. But check out the pics, they speak for themselves.
Thanks for reading this

Pics after their "wash and detail"
image0189cw.jpg

image0060pz.jpg

image0047sp.jpg

Pic of the driver side exhaust tip (notice the great amount of yellow paint on the tip, which shows the tip was shoved into the side skirt)
image0055iq.jpg

Pic of the pass. side skirt and exhaust tip (Notice paint on the exhaust tip indicating it was moved up into the skirt and worst of all the damage on the side skirt)
image0125bj.jpg

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What symptoms were showing up for the CCRM.
The reason I ask is my car's PATS won't let me start the car and I noticed a loud buzzing noise in the front passenger side fender well. The day before my fuel pressure went erratic, I changed the pain in the ass filter and went to start her up, YUK OLA, PATS hell.

roushstage2

Established Member
DaleM said:
What symptoms were showing up for the CCRM.
The reason I ask is my car's PATS won't let me start the car and I noticed a loud buzzing noise in the front passenger side fender well. The day before my fuel pressure went erratic, I changed the pain in the ass filter and went to start her up, YUK OLA, PATS hell.
The coolant fan would not work, and the car almost overheated. It also had a rough idle.
I was able to start the car and drive it just fine, but the fan would not work.

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
Call Roush Performance and get them involved. Dealers have to pay to sell those products and pass alot of standards for the privilage. If Roush thinks they are dropping the ball they will go to bat for you and possibly take their license. We as consumers can't just take it in the ass from shitty labor. Keep pushing it will eventually get some action.

Users who are viewing this thread