DO NOT BUY FROM "blueovalindustries.com"

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
I bought some 87-93 LX tail light lenses from them about a month ago, I recieved them quickly however they were damaged. I spent several days talking with the owners wife trying to get a refund. I was told I needed to file a claim with UPS and I did. They came to pick up the lenses a few days later. I waited about a week or so still no refund. I call and spoke with the manager today and was told that I was suppose to send one lense back out of my pocket and have UPS file a claim on the other one, WTF!! Anyhow, he went on to say that it's my lost and he hung up on me. The worst customer service I have ever experienced with a company.

stangkid

Established Member
You arent the first person i have heard that from that their customer service sucks.

svtcobra9689

Banned
Thats some shit man. I bought some headlights a while back from them but never had any problems. If that happened to me someone would be talking out of there ass and shitting out of there mouth...thats messed up...you wonder how people stay in business

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
svtcobra9689 said:
Thats some shit man. I bought some headlights a while back from them but never had any problems.
I've bought two sets of headlights from them within the last couple of years with no problems. One set for my old 99 L and one set for the Cobra. Guess I'll look elsewhere in the future (they're overpriced anyway). :smmon:

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
wow. ive bought from them 3 times for some resto parts for my stang.... never had an issue. sorry to hear about your problems.

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
I too bought from them before, I bought an 03 cobra front and rear bumper along with alot of other stuff. I have spent about 2k with them and then this, WTF. Now they filed a dispute on ebay/paypal saying I never paid them, this is after I summited neg feedback on ebay and opened my own dispute with paypal. I emailed paypal giving them my AMEX info and the UPS damaged claim reciept, the damn nerve of these guy's.

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Yeah they pretty much told me I'm shit out of luck when they sent me bad parts. I bought some headlights and put them on and within a month one of the bulbs shattered and ruined the housing because of the gases or something. The housings came with the bulbs already installed so it couldn't have been my fault. They said I could buy another one for sixty more bucks. I just f***in paid 300 dollars for the headlights!

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
SoCalStang said:
File a complaint with your credit card. You'd be surprised how much they can help you.

I already did! I filed one with AMEX, and paypal. I work to hard for my money to throw it away. I just can't believe there willing to throw away a customer for 120 bucks. Wow don't they know that word a mouth is everything these days.:shrug:

Get this, last night they filed a non-paid claim on ebay just as a retailation for what I've done. I sent ebay all my documents showing payment as been sent and they reversed the claim. Wow with these people.

Last edited:

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
they aint throwin away just one.....a lot of eyes will see this thread.
and all over 120 bucks. bad business IMO
good luck AJRED99 i hope everything works out for ya!

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
Biggieman said:
they aint throwin away just one.....a lot of eyes will see this thread.
and all over 120 bucks. bad business IMO
good luck AJRED99 i hope everything works out for ya!

Thanks, I hope people see this and not make the same mistake I did.

kaostik

Established Member
i almost bought a trunklid from them...glad i waited and found a deal a little better here. even if they sent it to me no problems, i dont like supporting companies like this. glad i know, i wont even look towards them anymore.

wisk

i wanna go FAST!
Established Member
I had no problems with them the first time I ordered from then, got a whole 03/04 cobra bumper kit (hardware, chin spoiler, whole shebang).

Then this past time I bought from them, I went through their ebay store to buy a strut tower brace. Quantity read somewhere along 85+ items, so I figured I'd have it soon. Wrong. About a month and a half went by, kept telling me they were out of stock and all this. Why have the auction up if they were out of stock? Thank goodness I didn't get much of a hassle out of getting my refund.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
This isn't the first time I've heard bad things about them. It will catch up to them sooner or later. Even if it doesn't put them out of business, this will cost them money fo sho. They will not have an opportunity to screw me over thanks to this thread. Good luck getting you money back.

snostang

Established Member
You should post the TN so we can call em up to say we were gonna place an order but we heard rotten things about their service, and Hang up

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
snostang said:
You should post the TN so we can call em up to say we were gonna place an order but we heard rotten things about their service, and Hang up

LOL What are you? 10?

I'd rather have something actually done about it... Annoying them isn't going to get them to change their ways...

snostang

Established Member
Not really annoying but letting the retailer know that the word does get around that their service sucks and that they are actually losing future customer because of their bad reputation. :kaboom:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
snostang said:
Not really annoying but letting the retailer know that the word does get around that their service sucks and that they are actually losing future customer because of their bad reputation. :kaboom:

That's a lot different from placing a fake order and then hanging up... I'll definitely agree with that though. They need to know about their shitty CS so that they can at least try to rectify the mistake by either firing the employee or repramanding them and making it right with the customer.

Users who are viewing this thread