do i need cc plates if i get lowering springs?

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
just like the title says. i'm looking to lower my L, but want to make sure that its done right. any help is greatly appreciated.

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
jazzkiller34 said:
just like the title says. i'm looking to lower my L, but want to make sure that its done right. any help is greatly appreciated.
CC plates... sounds like a mustang man.. seriously you should get some adjusters to get it into correct alignment especially if you go over 2" in the front.

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
svt4rd said:
CC plates... sounds like a mustang man.. seriously you should get some adjusters to get it into correct alignment especially if you go over 2" in the front.

you like that huh..."cc plates" .the jackass who sits next to me at work (combatstang on this forum) wanted me to ask that. he owns a cobra so when i told him that i'm getting 1" lowering springs from eibach, he told me that i need to make sure that i don't need those. thank you for the response.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
CC plates no. Purchase Camber bolts from NAPA though. When you have it aligned the alignment shop will charge you double for them.

28850-843-14374.jpg
:banana:

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
CC plates no. Purchase Camber bolts from NAPA though. When you have it aligned the alignment shop will charge you double for them.

28850-843-14374.jpg
:banana:

THANK YOU!!

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
i dont know... i have the belltech springs, lowered it 2"... i havent put any on mine and i havent seen any uneven tire wear or being out of alignment.

Users who are viewing this thread