Do anyone think my MSU Bulldogs have a chance to upset LSU (serious talk)

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member
Do anyone think my MSU Bulldogs have a chance to upset LSU

OK, guys Mississippi State has came a long way in the past few years. :banana: But, We can't seem to pull it out against the SEC Elite. :nonono: I don't mind the losses as long as they contend. Les Miles is 6-0 against Mississippi State :bash: We need an upset to move forward and get out of the SEC basement.

Last edited:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Negative. I put money on LSU on Sunday...

This is just a bad setup for MSU. Coming off a hard fought game at Auburn into a short week vs. arguably the best team in college football.

The only good thing for MSU is they have homefield advantage but I don't even think that will help much.

I'm looking forward to the game tonight. Good luck to you guys.

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
yeahhhhh not gonna happen. LSU is going to run through them. The SEC is a difficult division. If your team has any weakness. It will be sought out and it will be exposed majorly.

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member
yeahhhhh not gonna happen. LSU is going to run through them. The SEC is a difficult division. If your team has any weakness. It will be sought out and it will be exposed majorly.
1st weakness, can't stop the run. Auburn proved that for sure. If they could stick around in the game. I will be find with that.

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member
Actually, I don't think that they have a chance in winning. Especially, watching LSU defense shut down Oregon competely and realizing State dont have a run defense. But hey, in the SEC u never know.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Yeah, I don't think it will happen. The line is close for some reason, maybe Vegas knows something? LSU is only a 4 point favorite. LSU's defense is just nasty, I wasn't expecting them to be this good to be honest.

tt54l32v

Established Member
LSU sits around and waits for you to **** up, and then capitalizes, definitely a great team, but they have holes.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Actually, I don't think that they have a chance in winning. Especially, watching LSU defense shut down Oregon competely and realizing State dont have a run defense. But hey, in the SEC u never know.

LSU's D is very good but they didn't shut down Oregon. Oregon outgained them, were better on 3rd down, and had a better yards per play average. They just kept giving the ball away.

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member
LSU's D is very good but they didn't shut down Oregon. Oregon outgained them, were better on 3rd down, and had a better yards per play average. They just kept giving the ball away.

James and Barner were shut down. They couldnt break anything. They couldnt get to perimeter. James had 54yds rushing barner had 7yds rushing.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
James and Barner were shut down. They couldnt break anything. They couldnt get to perimeter. James had 54yds rushing barner had 7yds rushing.

They have a QB too...

My point is they outgained LSU in total yards and yards per play. They had fumblitis. They weren't "shut down" but turnovers are part of the game and LSU was the better team.

SASAP

Established Member

LSU shut down Oregon. The only reason Oregon had more yards than LSU is because LSU had better field position the entire game. And Oregon didnt "give the ball away", LSU forced all of those fumbles.

Users who are viewing this thread