DMR oil seperator-need pics

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I need some pics of anyone with a DMR catch can on their truck, no instructions, just want to be sure i am hooking it up right......

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
cool, I need them specifically for the Kenne Bell, any of you have a problem opening the petcock when you first got it? Chris e-mail is [email protected] thanks to both of you

Last edited:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
i havent got mine yet. and mine wont have a petcock...ive got a maintenance free unit..no draining here

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
it is, but the bracket is different, just wanted to see where some of you mounted it

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
You talking about the bracket that is mounted on the IAC?

My petcock wasn't hard to use when I got it. I have had the seperator for about 3 months now and its worth its weight in gold. Love that thing..

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
yeah, my petcock is locked up, my bracket doesn't mount to the IAC, it mounts to the firewall, I guess for some reason its different with a Kenne Bell, I don't see a spot to mount it as of yet, it will probably go on the work bench next to my wideband a/f and become part of the "I have it, but its not installed" club

Last edited:

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
no, I bought it new. He said he is going to send me a new petcock....he seems like a good dude

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
no, I bought it new. He said he is going to send me a new petcock....he seems like a good dude

Garrett is a good guy!

Hey i was wondering where i can get a oil seperator like u have in the pictures above thnks

google develop-mental racing. or DMR :) or just PM DBL G her eon the forum or over lightning rodder.
if you act quick you may be able to score one of the maintenance free units that you never have to drain

Last edited:

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
there is the cheap walmart type oil seperator that some run. i ran it for a while and it just, well kinda sucked. i upgraded to the DMR unit and its great.

garret has his own subforum on lightningrodder.com

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
its OK, I can't see why the IAC braket wouldn't work with the KB 2.3??? :shrug:
I am really having a tough time finding somewhere to mount this universal bracket, its HUGE!!!!

On a side note, when I PMed Garrett about this on Lightningrodder, the obscenity filter zapped petcock, it came out as pet****.....just thought that was humerous

Users who are viewing this thread