Dmp Built Tranny Ftw!!!!!!!

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
My factory transmission detonated on me a few weeks back so the obvious choice was to go built at that point. After some shopping and communications back and forth, I decided to go with DMP; complete package with a competitive price. Got a fully built tranny w/ their valve body, stall..... for an awsome price. Stan was there for me every step of the way too. I explained to him that, like every other customer, I needed the transmission, like yesterday. He told to me that it would take about a week to get it shipped out, but three days later I get a call from a girl there confirming my shipping info and said it was going out that day:banana: I've been driving around a 96 Blazer since the transmission broke on me, so you can imagine how amped I was to finally get my truck back, and with bigger balls. Picked the truck up this morning and have had a chubby ever since. Gotta go a little easy for a few miles but you can definitely feel the improvement. Shifts are ***ing awsome.

I just wanted to give a big:thumbsup: to Stan and everyone at DMP. Definitely a quality product at a great price and customer service that can't be beat. If your in the market, DMP has to go on your list:rockon::rockon:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
:coolman: I want a built trans also, mainly for the .2-.3 it'll get me in the 1/4, lol. I also want my stocker to hold up for a while though so I can get some other things taken care of.

Congrats on the new trans and thanks to Stan and DMP for takin' great care of us all.

Users who are viewing this thread