DMP 4R100 w/PI3000 converter new price!

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
I am selling my DMP "Dantes Modular Performance" 4r100 with the PI triple disk 3000 stall converter, and 4x4 Ford pan. Updated 6 pinion steel carrier planetary, shift kit with accumulator and boost valves, etc. etc. This trans has the best of everything DMP has to offer. It does not even have 2,000 miles on the entire setup. Converter was purchased brand new through LFP, and installed when this trans was installed. There is nothing at all wrong with this transmission what so ever! Only reason for selling this transmission is I am going with a TH400. Buy with confidence. I am asking $2800 for everything. If interested PM me and we can talk. Or email me at [email protected]

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
interested... are you able/willing to ship?

I have a guy in Canada interested, I will ship it at the buyers expense. I have never shipped anything this heavy before. It would be a lot easier if the buyer could set up a shipping company that way they can pay directly themselves and not worry about being taken advantage of. I will haul it to the drop off spot if you are interested PM me with more info on where it is going.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread