DMH E-Cutouts, Impossible to get a hold of.

Butterybunz

Established Member
So after researching where the best place to buy a cutout from, most polls/threads online said DMH due to their 4 year warranty. Last Saturday I went to their site to order a cutout. The website was broken however and you can't order online. So I call and get a busy signal, call again half our later and get a busy signal, finally after about 4 attempts I finally get through. Talk to this guy and give him my info and what cutout I want, have to give him my credit card info over the phone which I don't like doing. He tells me the cutout will ship out Monday and arrive no later then Thursday. Tuesday rolls around and I haven't received any confirmation on the cutout being shipped, so I call about 5 times until getting through and he says that he had a delay on parts and the cutout will ship on Wednesday. Well it's now Friday and I was unable to get a hold of him Wednesday, Thursday or today.. The phone rings all the way to voicemail. I have no idea if my cutout has shipped or not, and I have Dyno tuning scheduled on this coming Wednesday that I will have to cancel unless my cutout magically shows up.

Has anyone else had problems with communication with DMH? Seems like its a one man show and the guy is way over his head. I see no point in the benefit if a four year warranty if you cant reach the company, and they don't ship parts in a timely fashion.

Butterybunz

Established Member
So today, two weeks after I ordered the damn thing and 1 week after I emailed him cancelling my order the ass hat charges me for the cutout.... I have tried calling him over 30 times during business hours over the last 2 weeks and he won't answer.

PaladinMan187

Ford/Subaru Parts Guru
Established Member
I was actually looking at their product and was curious what the outcome of this would be. Let us know when you get them.

06colorado

Established Member
Same thing happened to me. My cutout starting rattling after about a year, butterfly just wont hold the seat. After calling and emailing i havnt heard anything for over 2 months. Talk about a 4 year warranty my ass.

Butterybunz

Established Member
Don't buy from him. His warranty is bull because you can never get a hold of him for replacements. It wasn't until I contacted my bank to cancel the payment and send him a pissed off email until he emailed back saying he is sending me a refund and will try to intercept the cutouts before they arrive. I am not going the cutout route anymore with my exhaust set-up.

Users who are viewing this thread