DLD (Dark lord day) 2016

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I've seen a few of you mention in the beer thread about wanting to attend this and I am wondering if anyone else managed to snag tickets? This will be my third year going and I am super stoked!!! If anyone on here is going I am always down for meeting up with SVTP peeps. :beer:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I'll be there with my Wife and a few good friends.

We have group B tickets. How about you?

Ohhh snap! Not sure what group I'm in since I was trying to be quick on getting tickets. I selected best available so who knows (and it doesn't show on email receipt ). I go for the bottle sharing not for the beer so if I end up being group E I'll probably let FFF keep my darklord. Are you staying at a hotel Friday or Saturday night?

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Ohhh snap! Not sure what group I'm in since I was trying to be quick on getting tickets. I selected best available so who knows (and it doesn't show on email receipt ). I go for the bottle sharing not for the beer so if I end up being group E I'll probably let FFF keep my darklord. Are you staying at a hotel Friday or Saturday night?

If you email [email protected] they will tell you what group you are.

Personally, don't pass on the Dark Lord. It is amazing stuff and you can only get it once a year man. Use it for trading. Or, I'll buy it off you if you don't want it :D

We live about 65 miles from the brewery so we will get there around 11:30 on Saturday and probably leave by 5 or so. If it rains, we will leave even earlier since it can get brutal standing for hours in line.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
If you email [email protected] they will tell you what group you are.

Personally, don't pass on the Dark Lord. It is amazing stuff and you can only get it once a year man. Use it for trading. Or, I'll buy it off you if you don't want it :D

We live about 65 miles from the brewery so we will get there around 11:30 on Saturday and probably leave by 5 or so. If it rains, we will leave even earlier since it can get brutal standing for hours in line.

Good to know on emailing e-tix. Pretty sure tickets are shipping out April 4th and since I chose fed ex 2 day I'll likely have them by the end of next week.

As for DL I am not a huge fan. Regular Bourbon county and Avery's Tweak are both way better beers and I can usually get a case if I want. If I get group c or earlier I'll definitely grab my allotment just to get it. D and E will be huge maybes.

I'll let you know closer to the date where I plan on bottle sharing (most likely outside the gates) so we can pop a couple of bottles together! Oh and I'm staying at the Hampton Inn in Munster Friday and Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread