DJM 3/5

Helix

The Beast
Established Member
Is there a place I can order the DJM 3/5 kit for my truck for a good price? Is a 99-03 F-150 the same? I can't find it.

Thanks,

Helix

99Cobra Supercharged

Established Member
I orderd from from JDM the Eibachs front Springs and 2" lowering shackles for the rear. I can't say what the 3/5 looks like but Im very happy with the ride quality of my ride.

Thanks Larry for the Great Shot!!!

16.jpg

99Cobra Supercharged

Established Member
I've taken so many shots of my truck and 10 min's after I meet you.. You take one of the best shots of my truck yet.. Bastard

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 99CobraSupercharged
Which reminds me. We need another meet. Well at least after you get your truck back!!!

We def. do. They are really a lot of fun. And it's nice to get to meet more people all the time and see the TOYS!. :beer:

Helix

The Beast
Established Member
Can I use the stock A-arms in the front when going down 3 inches? If so all I need to do is replace the front shocks with 3" drop shocks? Then find a 5" hanger kit for the rear? I am new to lowering so any help is appreciated. Btw, nice truck. Looks really good. I just want mine to be lower. Like LL's.:thumbsup:

Thanks,

Helix

Last edited:

99Cobra Supercharged

Established Member
Yea, I agree. Besides it gives people an opportunity to see what people have done and get options of how these products actually work. Plus see some cool ass rides. I'm still dueling over that Viper.

aal.sized.jpg

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Helix
Can I use the stock A-arms in the front when going down 3 inches? If so all I need to do is replace the front shocks with 3" drop shocks? Then find a 5" hanger kit for the rear? I am new to lowering so any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Helix

Helix if you call Summit and tell them what you wnt to do they will tell you exactly what you need and how much. They are open 24/7 and have great customer service and prices. For the front I would go with the DJM lower contol arms and Hotchkis 1in shorter springs. That's what I did to mine and it handles and rides great.

1-800-230-3030

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 99CobraSupercharged
Yea, I agree. Besides it gives people an opportunity to see what people have done and get options of how these products actually work. Plus see some cool ass rides. I'm still dueling over that Viper.

Oh man it was beautiful. That's Ben's wife's car. His is a yellow TT with juice. It's just nuts and gorgeuos.

Helix

The Beast
Established Member
Sweet. Don't want to be a pain. Sometimes I feel like I get on peoples nerves. I just want to do it right. Only way to do that is ask somebody whos done it.

Thanks again LL,

Helix:beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Helix
Sweet. Don't want to be a pain. Sometimes I feel like I get on peoples nerves. I just want to do it right. Only way to do that is ask somebody whos done it.

Thanks again LL,

Helix:beer:

Hey Helix. No Problem. Never hesitate to ask. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread