Divison X 1400+ Kit

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Just wondering how the 1400+ kit is setup. Didnt see it on the website if it is setup for the rails in parallel or in series? That and is the regulator before or after the rails? Thanks in advance guys!

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Regulator is before the rails, and the rails are fed off of a Y block that comes off the regulator, so technically in parallel.

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Awesome thanks for the fast reply man! From what I have found and done research on ive heard that with the regulator before the rails that there is a possibility of starving the rails for fuel at times? Not sure if this is true but that is what I have found on Aeromotives site. Just wondering why this is setup before the rails if this is true then?

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Right on man! Not here trying to pick fights or point fingers or anything, just trying to learn the pros and cons and why what is setup the way it is. Spent enough money already and I think alot of it has went your guys way so just making sure before I take that plunge again, haha. I was just thinking maybe is easier routing this way or something? So im guessing its a single line off the hat into the regulator, out of the regulator into the a Y block into the rails and then out of the rails into another Y block then back to the thank? Just from what ive read It would seem easier to come outta the thank into a Y block into the rails, out of the rails into the regulator with a dual inlet and a single outlet and back to the tank? Like I said not trying to say one is better over the other just looking for some good info!

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
The return still comes out of the bottom of the regulator, the rails are dead headed. Less parts involved cutting down on the cost of the system. Takes up less space as well.

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Ok so theres just the one Y block that splits to go to the rails and then off the rails it comes back to the regulator and return goes to the tank? Sorry for all the questions just kind of confused at this point now, had a pretty good idea before of how its setup but just tryign to picture it in my head now.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
No, no lines come back to the regulator. The rails are dead headed, meaning fuel goes in and does not come out. There is a diagram that can be downloaded from our site in the install instructions section that shows how to layout the system.

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Awesome thanks man, kinda feel like an idiot now that I didnt see that right away! so -10 supplies the regulator and then -8 supplies the rails the way I see it in the diagram or is that just depending on what kit you get?

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Thanks will do, the next time you hear from me will probably be for a pruchase of a 1400+ kit!

Users who are viewing this thread