Discussion of the future of gasoline cars and their values

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Eventually we’ll be forced to fight for guzzoline that people homebrew like moonshine.

Here in CA the idiots in charge we’re all too pumped to close down our last nuke plant. Finally realizing that would be disastrous since the grid is not ready, theyve decided to push it off a few years. I could see the same thing happening with the ban on ICE sales when it gets closer to that date. Guess we’ll see….

Rich people will always want to play with their ice toys. Gas will always be available but at what cost? Treynor can afford $100 per gallon but im preeeetty sure the rest of us cannot.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

lilcoop03

Established Member
Eventually we’ll be forced to fight for guzzoline that people homebrew like moonshine.

Here in CA the idiots in charge we’re all too pumped to close down our last nuke plant. Finally realizing that would be disastrous since the grid is not ready, theyve decided to push it off a few years. I could see the same thing happening with the ban on ICE sales when it gets closer to that date. Guess we’ll see….

Rich people will always want to play with their ice toys. Gas will always be available but at what cost? Treynor can afford $100 per gallon but im preeeetty sure the rest of us cannot.

These are my concerns as well..

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
We are all screwed. Bans are coming unless a judge overrules it but I’m unaware of any lawsuit against the bans. I don’t see how a state can band the sale of something like a car wit a gasoline engine but our country sucks so whatever.

q6543

Established Member
It's gonna be just like smart phones or the internet.

It happens without most people even realizing a monumental shift is underway.
Then 1 day you'll think back "remember when"

The folks in power spent Trillions of dollars... it's happening.

Specialty and highly desired models will hold value for a generation or 2... anything mass produced, heads over to the scrapyard.

Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, McClaren,
Already have established timelines to go all electric.
Elon did this. Blame or credit falls on his shoulders.

bglf83

Established Member
We are all screwed. Bans are coming unless a judge overrules it but I’m unaware of any lawsuit against the bans. I don’t see how a state can band the sale of something like a car wit a gasoline engine but our country sucks so whatever.

Probably cannot go to court until the ban impacts someone or something. It will go to court though.

MG0h3

Established Member
We’ve been running out of gas since the early 70’s. In 30 years I’ll probably be dead. If we ever run out of gas I be would think an ice vehicle would be worthless

Where have you heard that?

The big oil producers recently said there is more than 400yrs worth of oil that they know about.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread