Disappearing Thread?

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Hey, moderators,

What happens when a thread disappears?

There was a thread on the Terminator forum where two guys/companies were arguing about who invented the interchangeable pulley setup. I said whoever built it first should get a patent. 03 Silversnake said you can't get a patent on a pulley setup and implied that I was "ignorant". I said yes you can, do some research before "spouting off" and provided the patent office website. When I went to check on responses the thread had disappeared. Was it moved or deleted? I was not upset, just interested in a response. Were these two posts too much or was there more written that I didn't see? Just curious.:shrug:

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
When a thread is closed, it is archived in the Administrator's section. The thread was removed by me, if you want to discuss the patent situation, that is ok, but the original post was against forum guidlines.

Hope this answered your question. :beer:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Thanks, I didn't know if that was the case or if 03 Silversnake and I had stepped out of line.
Vendors get upset when there's money involved. What a thread that would have been...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread