Disabling traction control.....

GRFox

Established Member
How can I do it? I am going to break something because I can't seem to remember to turn it off....

I have a Diablo ST, but trying to figure out how to use that thing is pretty tough, lol.

Palmer

Established Member
SCT programmers allow you to disable it or if you get a custom tune the tuner can do it.

imjustone

Future Army 68W
Established Member
I know in my car the traction control is disabled and the switch is actually removed... Bought the car that way, love every minute of it.

frijol79

Established Member
SCT programmers allow you to disable it or if you get a custom tune the tuner can do it.

So you need to ask for it with a tune? Or is it like when you go into the tuner and adjust when you switch gears?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
So you need to ask for it with a tune? Or is it like when you go into the tuner and adjust when you switch gears?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I can't find the actual ON/OFF selection in my SF/X3 SCT Tuner. I got tunes from BAMA and when i put the "RACE" tune on, it automatically shuts off TC all the time.

DarkMach1

Established Member
Pull the fuse. That's what I have to do in my trailblazer SS, even when disabled it still works to the point where you can't make a decent dyno pull, so I pull the fuse. Just make sure you double check what else the fuse might disable.

Users who are viewing this thread