Disable airbags in seats

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Cool I'll go to the dealership tomorrow. So it's a 2ohm resistors right u bought them at radio shack ?
Yeah it's a 2 ohm resistor that worked for me. I think (and don't quote me on this) that the abs module looks for 1.7-2.5ohms of resistance for the factory airbag. The radio shack I got my resistors from didn't have the 2ohm resistors sold individually so I bought a variety pack.

Vegas5OH

Established Member
10-4 man thanks for the help appreciated

I have corbeaus in my 13 GT with no light. All you have to do is go to radioshack and buy the resistors and soldier them together. I cut the pigtail off the seats and spliced it onto the resistors, plug and play. Just so you know all the other sensors in the seats will need to be transferred to the corbeaus as well. (bladder, seat position sensors, seatbelt sensors)

ElCoyote

Lord SVT Contributor
Established Member
Is anyone on here willing to make one of these custom resistor plugs for me? (Drivers side).

I will ship you the dongle (XF2Z-14B022-AA) + PayPal you $ for parts and your time. If anyone here that has successfully made one could please PM I would really appreciate it.

Only needed for the drivers side seat airbag delete!

Users who are viewing this thread