Dirty Pictures ... *Subie Warning*

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
RioRed4v said:
why do people beat on brand new cobra's?

i have never seen someone in a brand new cobra take it through mud-holes.

i dunno... i just couldnt bring myself to go rallying/offroading in a brand new car (even if that is what it was meant to do) unless i was absurdly rich and didnt need to worry about keeping it all nice and shiney as a DD.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
Why would someone do that to a car lol?

Yah, that's just absurd. I mean, who the hell would take a AWD car through a little mud hole. Man, I just can't believe it! Hell, I hope he doesn’t drive it on the road. He might hit a bump and just screw the whole car up.

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
302powered said:
Also your sig is sick. Is it in the snow?
Yeap, the same general area too :)

It performs great! Its much better now that i have mud/snow tires on it instead of the cheater slicks it came stock with :rockon:

Joe5.0 said:
Why would someone do that to a car lol?
atk_acrop_lg1_fp.jpg

becuase thats what this car is made for. I think people are turing them in AutoX'rs and Street Racers so people forget that it was designed for Rallies :)

CalcVictim said:
stop whoring your pics on every board
LOL! yea, I am just trying to get exposure and critques since I am beginning a photography business :thumbsup:

Mr. Mach-ete said:
Can you say pressure washer.
Yea, I took it to the local car wash and used the pressure washer (on the lowest setting), then came home and washed by hand :pepper:

XR4Turbo said:
Finally somebody driving an STI the way its supposed to be driven. I love you.
:coolman: :beer:

sub92loyill said:
I was hoping it was a loyale wagon . haha (hence the name) RIP Loyale. sick car btw.
Funny you should say that, I also have a '95 Legacy L Wagon that I am going to lift once the lift kit gets here.

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
WireEater said:
Yah, that's just absurd. I mean, who the hell would take a AWD car through a little mud hole. Man, I just can't believe it! Hell, I hope he doesn’t drive it on the road. He might hit a bump and just screw the whole car up.
ROFL :rockon: :lol:

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Looks like alot of fun, you need to come back to the detailing forum more, noobie control seemed to be one of your specialty over there.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
XR4Turbo said:
Finally somebody driving an STI the way its supposed to be driven. I love you. :lol:
I know if I had one, i would do the exact same.

I had mine in the dirty the first week I had it. Every time I go home I do a little trail running. Might not work out as well now with all the GT35 power but I'll give it a try. I've actually been considering getting rid of the GT35 and going smaller.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
Nice shots, the flare on the back of the car in of the pics looks like a PS filter (not big on it).

DrYeRLiNt

Horse From Hell
Established Member
All the people saying OMG WHY WOULD YOU IN A NEW CAR?!?!?!-

So you're saying the road is completely safe with rocks, pot holes, chunks of asphalts, idiot drivers, birds flyin over shittin everywhere, etc etc etc

and a little mud is ridiculous? :bs:

Users who are viewing this thread