Dirge of Cerberus for PS2.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
I watched the review on XPLay. It got like 1 out of 5. They say it was nothing but Devil May Cry, but worse. It said like you kill three enemies, and then a cut scene. Rinse, wash and repeat.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
ArkangelX3 said:
I watched the review on XPLay. It got like 1 out of 5. They say it was nothing but Devil May Cry, but worse. It said like you kill three enemies, and then a cut scene. Rinse, wash and repeat.

I Heart Morgan Webb.

GodStang

Established Member
I just got done downloading it and the game sucks ass. That was a waste of bandwidth. I am a huge FFVII fan and this is a damn first person shooter. Can not wait till FFXII comes out!!

GodStang

Established Member
ArkangelX3 said:

And yes that is 100% correct. Also you can not level up until you die or until you beat an area. You jump like 5 lvls at a time. SO gay.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
Anyone played this yet? Wals...I'm willing to bet you have. Any thoughts on it? Looks f'ing awesome from the trailer and opening CG movie.

If you like DMC and FF7 then i bet you'd enjoy it...but i have yet to play it...

i dont have anymore faucking free time :cuss:

Last edited:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I've always wanted to try the DMC series but never got around to it. Is it a series with inter-locking story lines or can you pick any of them up without missing a huge chunk of what's going on?

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
I've always wanted to try the DMC series but never got around to it. Is it a series with inter-locking story lines or can you pick any of them up without missing a huge chunk of what's going on?

I think they "attempt" to interlock them, so i'd probably play the 1st one first. They are pretty cool games, I just suck at games where you randomly jump around and press buttons :D

Mullet

Established Member
If you want to start playing DMC(great games) you could easily just skip to the 3rd one. DMC3 special edition is only 20 bucks new. I HIGHLY suggest you get the special edition and not the standard 3. DMC3 is one of the hardest games of all time, it takes ALOT of practice and time to get good at it. If you get frustrated easy I would suggest you save yourself a brain aneurism and try a diff game:loser:

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
I just got the original FF7 along with a shitload of other classic PS1 games to play on my PS2...but guess what, you can't use a PS2 memory card!!!! So now I'm waiting for a PS1 memory card I just bought to come through, then playing FF7 all the way through.

And Dirge is shit based on what almost everyone has said so I'm staying away from it.

GodStang

Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
And Dirge is shit based on what almost everyone has said so I'm staying away from it.

That is 100% correct!!

I am a huge FF person. I have played/beaten FFI, FFII, FFIII, FF Adventure, FFVII, FFXI, and now the new FFXII. Other than one or two charaters it does not interlink. It is not a RPG and is a shooter game like halo. If you are a big fan of the FF type play you will not like this.

Users who are viewing this thread