Direct port on terminator!!!

Brandon03SVT

Established Member
Now that you have your attention, I am actually inquiring...
I know that they no make a direct port kit for our cars, however I have 4Vs NA with the 2V NOSzle kit strapped on with success. My question is...
-Will it fit considering the dimensions of our intake manifold? or...
-Anyone know if the Injector spacers that NOS makes for direct port applications fit into the injector bores on our cars?

Sorry I got you all giddy... It's for the better. I promise.
~Brandon

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
The NOS NOSzle kit will run into problems with overall injector height hitting the blower case. However, NX now makes "shorty" direct-port nozzles that give a solid 1/2" of clearance.

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
They do make a direct port for our cars, let me find the set-up for you two different companies I have found

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
Dyno-tune
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=125

Cold Fusion
http://www.nitrousdirect.com/direct-port-nitrous-kit.html
or
http://www.coldfusionnitrous.com/WetKitLS1LT1Ford.aspx?CategoryID=37

I have already spoken to the guys at Cold Fusion, they do have a kit for the Terminator and is still the plug and play version. They also hav a very helpful staff and great customer service. Give them a call, cuz if you email them their not gonna waste there time emailing you back there gonna call, lol.

Caught me off-guard!!!

Last edited:

Brandon03SVT

Established Member
wow thanks guys. I looked f*in everywhere for at least just the damn injector adapters because I gave up on the kit after I couldn't find anything to make me happy.
It looks as though the NX injector adapter is designed for Gm, but correct me if I'm wrong, don't the Fords and GM's share the bosch style injector? If so, it should fit up fine right?

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
FaYgOkRiS said:
I'm still debating on the cold fusion set-up, becuz I was looking for something a bit more stealth.

Then pull the intake/blower off.....and look at the underside of the intake runners on the heads! There is a small (1/4" dia.) casting boss dead center of the port about midway from where the intake bolts, and the runner meets the side of the head. IMHO it is the perfect spot to drill and tap the intake runner on the head, and put in a 90 degree direct port nozzle! Then run all the fuel/nitrous lines in stainless tubing tucked down in the block valley out the back (by the fire wall), and run them over to the solonoids hidden in the fender......:coolman:

I have looked heavily into this (for stealth reasons) and have never had the chance to do it yet.....but it could be done, and be 100% invisible to anyone, except if you pulled the blower/intake or inner fender liner.....or opened the trunk...unless you hid that too!!!! :pepper:

Ken:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread