Diode Dynamics HID fog light kit.

Silver Talon

Pronounced: Mahcargo Braaaap
Established Member
I think it was @Norton that had recommended some LED lights from these guys for fog light options on our cars. After browsing around on their page, I found a full HID swap kit. It was reasonably priced compared to a quality LED kit they offered, so I grabbed it. I opted to get the HD wiring kit with it, to keep the load off the tiny factory harness.

It all came in last night, and I just had a chance to open it and inspect it all, and I have to say I'm impressed!!!

It will be a few weeks till I can get the car out and some time to install this, but I'm excited to see the end result!

I'll try to grab the pics of the install, and some comparison pics to the factory bulbs.

c8c2a465b0c058bac087644ce620a82b.jpg
6821c88248e2898a589bd2ca9ddc3e5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just ordered a kit from there for my Excursion, Hi/Lo and fogs. Hoping to get them in this weekend.

upnorthguy

Established Member
I think it was @Norton that had recommended some LED lights from these guys for fog light options on our cars. After browsing around on their page, I found a full HID swap kit. It was reasonably priced compared to a quality LED kit they offered, so I grabbed it. I opted to get the HD wiring kit with it, to keep the load off the tiny factory harness.

It all came in last night, and I just had a chance to open it and inspect it all, and I have to say I'm impressed!!!

It will be a few weeks till I can get the car out and some time to install this, but I'm excited to see the end result!

I'll try to grab the pics of the install, and some comparison pics to the factory bulbs.

View attachment 1559672View attachment 1559673

What are they charging for the kit

Silver Talon

Pronounced: Mahcargo Braaaap
Established Member
What are they charging for the kit
150 for the conversion kit, and I opted for the 30 dollar hd harness relay kit too, which I think is a no brainer.

Awesome looking stuff. Cant wait to install it.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have used Diode Dynamics for all my lighting upgrades. Their products are top notch.

Users who are viewing this thread