DINAN M5 S2 project done...video..

Banned
Its one of my dream cars.. But they are just so expensive! I dont like the new ones compared to the E39 m5. Blue looks great on that car.

WIRELESS

Were all crazy here....
Established Member
This one has 8 new throttle bodys, different velocity tubes, larger MAFs, cold air intakes, full length headers ($8000), cat less mids, DINAN rear exhaust, 3:73 limited slip, light flywheel, upgraded clutch, fully adjustable suspension, huge Brembo brakes from and rear with aluminum floating hats on slotted rotors, strut braced front and back, sway bars, forged wheels, and stage 4 software....All in all $42,000 worth. It makes about 500HP and can hang with anything on a curvy road and carry 4 people to dinner.....This winter he is adding the Vortec SQ and blower cams...

Banned
thats the one thing that kills me about the m5, mods are $$$$$$$ epensive as hell.. I think the supercharger cost like 19k.

SinisterSHO

Machine of Hate
Established Member
WIRELESS said:
This one has 8 new throttle bodys, different velocity tubes, larger MAFs, cold air intakes, full length headers ($8000), cat less mids, DINAN rear exhaust, 3:73 limited slip, light flywheel, upgraded clutch, fully adjustable suspension, huge Brembo brakes from and rear with aluminum floating hats on slotted rotors, strut braced front and back, sway bars, forged wheels, and stage 4 software....All in all $42,000 worth. It makes about 500HP and can hang with anything on a curvy road and carry 4 people to dinner.....This winter he is adding the Vortec SQ and blower cams...
500 Wheel HP? Aren't those cars already rated at 400hp? Very sick cars, up there on my most wanted list, also.

dks

Established Member
Nice car, but why DINAN?
Dinan is an easy way to spend extreme amount of money and not go very fast. Did they improve their products?

J15BIG

Established Member
geez, hes already making 500whp and he is going to add a blower and cams!!!!!!

thats nuts...M5s are great becase they are fast, handle well, can carry 4 people, look good, etc... + its a BMW. Awesome car! Expensive..but awesome.

quad

Established Member
I know they are nice cars but the exhaust sounds real crappy imo.

Users who are viewing this thread