dilema with work and party

nyk438

Established Member
OKay there is a BADASS party happenin on friday night. Now I do NOT get hang overs really just minor headaches that I can work with. Only problem I have a store meeting at 8am now I'm thinkin I should just go DD but thats no fun :bash:

So should I try and just drink and wake up and go to the meeting then work at 11? or just go DD?

I refuse to drink a little and then get into a car I will not do that :nono:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
Just go get fitshaced and wake up and go to work.
I agree done that before went to bed at 6:30 got up at 7:45 and went to work trashed :p course I havent done that in a while. THat was when I was working at the pawn shop and I fit in well with all the customers :)

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
I'm surprised at you, where are your priorities??????

Get fitshaced! (I like that :)) you can fake it in the meeting.

Seriously. dont drink and drive though, Do one or the other. I think you now which choice I would make....................:beer:

A

SNCBOOM

Established Member
ah you'll be fine :thumbsup: just don't drink and drive

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Go, but lay off the alcohol. I don't drink but always fun @ parties...

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
But recovery is a byatch...

Unless your like me :D

I usually don't get hangovers unless i drink like 25 shots of liqor in an 2hrs :eek: bad drinking game i kept losing...funny thing is i don't remember the rules to the game we were playin :smmon:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by nyk438
OKay there is a BADASS party happenin on friday night. Now I do NOT get hang overs really just minor headaches that I can work with. Only problem I have a store meeting at 8am now I'm thinkin I should just go DD but thats no fun :bash:

So should I try and just drink and wake up and go to the meeting then work at 11? or just go DD?

I refuse to drink a little and then get into a car I will not do that :nono:

Wait until you are 21 and it is legal for you to consume alcohol. Why f*ck up your life so early?

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Lots of water and aspirin [not Tylenol] before bed helps a lot. It rehydrates the body and thins the blood to get rid of the toxins faster. Works for me.

And your job is not like Homer's job. If you worked at the nuclear [nucular] plant, I would say stay sober. :)

Don't drink and drive unless you WANT to kill yourself and some of your friends and the family on their way home from church.

Last edited:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Just be careful whatever you do, I had a friend killed earlier this year from a drunk driving accident. 6 people in a grand am, gravel road, and high speed. Just make sure that you are there enough to know if your pilot for the night is sober enough to fly,

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by nyk438
Unless your like me :D

I usually don't get hangovers unless i drink like 25 shots of liqor in an 2hrs :eek: bad drinking game i kept losing...funny thing is i don't remember the rules to the game we were playin :smmon:

25 shots of what ? I can drink quite a bit but 25 shots of anything more than 30 proof would be outrageous !

Just stay away from the jagrmeister. It has become my drink of choice but good lord the next day it kills ya ! It just sticks around it seems like in your chest. :) ?I usually do the party all night thing then the red bull stacker the next day ! Maybe not smart but hey it works.. Got me through many a 8 hr day !

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Lots of water and aspirin [not Tylenol] before bed helps a lot. It rehydrates the body and thins the blood to get rid of the toxins faster. Works for me.

And your job is not like Homer's job. If you worked at the nuclear [nucular] plant, I would say stay sober. :)

Don't drink and drive unless you WANT to kill yourself and some of your friends and the family on their way home from church.

I usually take a bottle of pepto bismol with me ! Drink a couple of swigs then go nutz !

Users who are viewing this thread