different wheels on a 5.0. look inside to see something new.

R1Lello

Established Member
since you posted and are accepting opinions: 1) Hate stepped lips, makes the wheel look smaller, and 2) yours has (almost) that 'stretched' look that the crappy imports are running. The centre part of the wheel I don't mind.

5.0Moe

Established Member
since you posted and are accepting opinions: 1) Hate stepped lips, makes the wheel look smaller, and 2) yours has (almost) that 'stretched' look that the crappy imports are running. The centre part of the wheel I don't mind.

these are stretched!? lmao you havent even seen stretch then. Ive seen people run 215s on a 10.5 width wheel! lmao

OP, nice wheels!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
CCW?

They look nice, but tire in the front is way to tall...takes away from the look of the car.

Hats off to you for being different, love it

08mojo

Established Member
I like the design of the wheel, but it's just a little too aggressive on the offset for my liking. Going to spill the beans on what wheels they are?

R1Lello

Established Member
these are stretched!? lmao you havent even seen stretch then. Ive seen people run 215s on a 10.5 width wheel! lmao

OP, nice wheels!

Missed my 'almost' word ??? and yes, seen plenty of that stupid 'stretched' trend and they should be shot

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Correct zedd performance sl5. HRE and CCW make a wheel similar to this. So does rotiform. They are probably considered reps I guess.

I wanted a specific look and zedd had a wheel I liked.

stangfreak

Established Member
5.bro looking good op. Like the wheels. First time I saw those wheels were on a black 03 cobra long time ago.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
That looks sweet. I like directional wheels if both side are the same direction. I had a pair of centerline trigons on my first fox and they were directional but not the same direction on both sides and i hated it. Urs look great tho.

Users who are viewing this thread