Die cast lightning

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Its made by Burago of Italy I have the Red/Silver/Black and Yellow.
They also just came out with A red one don't know if any of the other colors have it With the tonoe SP? cover on the bed this one don't have it.:beer:

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by 1meanz
My REAL Lightning doesn't have an SVT wheel for a spare:lol1: Definately worth $.25

Yah whatsup with that. I have a cast iron spare wheel and a BFG spare tire...

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
I am building my Lightning model right now. It has been taking me a while because I haven't been able to work on it. I have been to busy lately. I have the chassis, body, and engine done.
All I have left are the interior, and suspension.

EZ SPEED

Boost Kills !!!!!!!
Established Member
Here are some of mine. I also have one of the big remote control ones, but Ii is at my Moms house having a truck cover made for it :-D

BillArf

Established Member
Dark Shadow Gray '03 Hot Wheels Lightning

I had a fellow customize and paint Dark Shadow Gray an '03 Hot Wheels Lightning. It is like a caricature as I had him leave the exaggerated exhaust and wheels..

IMG_04.JPG

Last edited:

lightning89mg

Established Member
lol, that is awesome.. I also got two of those burago 1/21 scale lightnings... Also for my brithday my friends just got me a friggan big ass lightning remote comtrol truck. Its sweet, it comes with a little alarm and sounds, and then it has euro lights in the back. But the best are the blinkers, whenever I turn, you see the blinkers in the front and back working perfectly! lol, the best models for the best trucks....

Aaron_01

Banned
Re: Dark Shadow Gray '03 Hot Wheels Lightning

Originally posted by BillArf
I had a fellow customize and paint Dark Shadow Gray an '03 Hot Wheels Lightning. It is like a caricature as I had him leave the exaggerated exhaust and wheels..

IMG_04.JPG

That is fuh king sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread