die cast car collectors!

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
.Anyone heard of the Ford GT 90?? Or the Shelby Series 1 cars?? If not google them and check them out.. pretty bad ass. I have access to a diecast of each of these.. wondering if they would be something worth picking up in terms of rarity??? I really love the GT 90.. looks pretty sweet! Wish they woulda came out with that one. :pepper:

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I've got a diecast GT90, I found it at Sam's a few years ago. It's a pretty nice little model for the price. What really impressed me was that the suspention actualy works.
ford_gt90.jpg

I've allways wanted the IndiGo concept.
ford_indigo.jpg

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Who makes the GT90?

Here's what I've got so far:

mh3oko.jpg

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ive got the GT90. it came out quite a few years ago but by no means rare. you should be able to scoop up either on ebay for fairly cheap. im trying to find a GT500 right now but ill wait till i find one for $10 or so. right now there are only the expensive models out for it. i think the shelby series 1 is :xpl:

ive got tons of them. over 50. some of which are just plain sick. ill take pics eventually...

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
Im on the Hobby Talk Forum, Im a Die Hard Collector with Thousands of Diecast. Mostly 1:64 Scale. I have the GT90 & Series 1 In 1:64 Scale, Hotwheels did both. The Series 1 Is blue came in a special package and cost like $12. That was years ago and have not seen it again. I like that Ford Indigo. I have acouple 1:18 Scales like the Maisto 2000 SVT Cobra R & 2003 Black SVT Cobra. I just ordered more Diecast and awaiting shipment. My name on Hobby talk is Horseplay Under Diecast Section.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I have a nice collection of diecast models but the two that i dont have are the gt90 and the series 1. I'm not a fan of the series 1 cuz i think its not ford powered. and the gt 90 is cool but it's looks i'm not really of fan of.

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
not to hi jack the thread but where can I find a die cast Terminator. Ive found them in red and black but I am hoping to find a white one. Please PM me with any info, thanks.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Maisto never made a white Terminator.

Search ebay for them. Easiest place to find all the colors fast.

BTW, AutoArt makes the SuperStallion and the Saleen. The AutoArt Saleens are sometimes a pain to find, especially the red 'vert.

Can still find the AA S351 coupe in yellow. The white one seems scarce.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
04SLOBRA1 said:
not to hi jack the thread but where can I find a die cast Terminator. Ive found them in red and black but I am hoping to find a white one. Please PM me with any info, thanks.

Maisto is the only one I know that made the Terminator, I don't think they came in white and I can't seem to located one...

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
mblgjr said:
Maisto never made a white Terminator.

Search ebay for them. Easiest place to find all the colors fast.

BTW, AutoArt makes the SuperStallion and the Saleen. The AutoArt Saleens are sometimes a pain to find, especially the red 'vert.

Can still find the AA S351 coupe in yellow. The white one seems scarce.

+1

My 351 vert was the first 1/18 diecast I bought, and I remember seeing it at a kiosk in the mall around 98-99.

The SuperStallion came from eBay, they're getting a little more scarce but can still be found.

I wish AutoArt made more Mustangs, their quality is by FAR the best.

edit: White Saleen: http://cgi.ebay.com/1-18-AutoArt-Sa...DVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320040270320

Users who are viewing this thread