Did you have a babysitter...when you were 14?

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
If you weren't thinking about it in middle school honestly something was probably wrong with you. There is a HUGE disconnect in this country and for some reason people are 'incapable' of decisions and are treated like children well into their 20s. I'm shocked 18 is still the age when you become an adult.. figured it would have been moved up to 21 or 25 by now. :nonono:

The part I find most amazing is while everyone is acting like teenagers are completely inept we wouldn't even be here today if our great great great (hopefully you get where I'm going here) grandparents didn't get together at an early age, reproduce and raise their children.

+1

My God-mother got married at 14yrs old, raised a huge family and stayed married for nearly 60yrs til she passed away.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Legal age of consent should be 14. By 14, I was more than capable of making my own decision on who to stick my pecker in... and the girls who do it with older guys at 14, know exactly what they are doing.

wjk

Established Member
Had a baby sitter till about 5. At that point I was well aware not to burn down the house or let any strangers in.

Would of gladly accepted a 20 year old baby sitter who was somewhat hot.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
But she's hot... :dw:

"Police said Bouchard had been hired as a babysitter for a 14-year-old boy, and the two became involved in a consensual sexual relationship that lasted some six months.

Police said the boy’s mother learned of the relationship and brought him to police. Bouchard was arrested Tuesday on warrants issued by Superior Court and released on her promise to appear for a future court date."

What a **** block of a mom. She's the one that had part in hiring a hot 20yo to "watch" her horny 14yo boy. The mom should be the one on trial!

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
33d02_ORIG-k260170_RandyMarshJizz.jpg

enough said.. but she's hot...

black 10th vert

Established Member
No sitter at 14...but I am not sure why the boy would be complaining?

Who said he was complaining? The likely thing is that the mom either caught them, found some texts/emails discussing what they were doing, or something similar to that, and then blew the whistle for "abuse". I don't believe for one second that ANY 14y.o. lucky enough to get some fairly hot 20y.o. tail like that would be complaining, or trying to get her busted.:nonono:

black 10th vert

Established Member
BTW, since I live in MA, and we watch some CT based stations, I actually saw this story when it first aired on the 11pm news. I saw the girl getting arrested, and was thinking, "Damn, that kid was a lucky bastard!"

Users who are viewing this thread