Did you buy my Silver 10th Anniversary Cobra in 2005?

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
I sold it with 14,xxx miles to CarMax in Laurel, MD but I think they sent it to auction. It was almost factory stock with a MagnaFlo cat-back when I sold it. The shifter was stock, but I had removed the rubber isolator which made it feel like an aftermarket unit. There was a spot on the top of the steering column where I had installed a Rapter shift light which I removed and sold. I also made a few subtle changes, I added the wire so the inner brake lights worked, swapped the TC button closer to the driver, wired the fog light relay so they stayed on with the brights, and a few other things I can't remember. The belt guard was still in place and it also had new Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires on it. Well, I have the Window sticker if you want it. Just PM or post the last 6 digits of the vin and it's yours. I sure miss it and I hope it has a good home now.

Edit - Well, it's in Vegas! If you're on here and bought a Silver 10th Anniversary in Vegas in 2005 and want the window the sticker just post up!

Last edited:

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Bump for yet another person who wishes they hadn't sold such a cool car.
Good luck man.
There are other 10th anniversary models to be had. This one must mean something special to you.
Jeff

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
I'm over the DT's and night sweats, LOL.

I just happened to find the window sticker in a drawer and figured the current owner might want it. If no one claims it I'll post the vin and give someone another chance at it.
And yea, if I had the cash I'd buy another in a hoof beat!

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
I'm over the DT's and night sweats, LOL.

I just happened to find the window sticker in a drawer and figured the current owner might want it. If no one claims it I'll post the vin and give someone another chance at it.
And yea, if I had the cash I'd buy another in a hoof beat!
Carfax will at least show you the location of the car if nothing else.
Over night sweats already? Get busy! :poke:
Jeff

BoostFiend

Say NO to FUPA!
Established Member
I was lucky enough to get all the original documentation with mine. Good luck on your search I am sure somone would appreciate the original window sticker.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
I wish I had the papers and window sticker for mine :(
I saved everything. Build sheet, window sticker.............................
Had Roush and Frank Moriarty sign, "Iron Fist Lead Foot."
I don't think Jack Roush cares for John Coletti all that much. I asked him about the motor work Roush industries did on the Terminator and Coleti. He was very short about Coleti
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Iron-Fist-Lead-Foot-Terminator/dp/0595409709"]Amazon.com: Iron Fist, Lead Foot: John Coletti and Ford's "Terminator": Frank Moriarty: Books[/ame]

Wish I could of followed it down the assembly line.
Man, I'm sick.. In a good way:D
Jeff

Last edited:

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
Well, it's in Vegas! If you're on here and bought a Silver 10th Anniversary in Vegas in 2005 and want the window the sticker just post up!

wvmystichrome

Established Member
MD TO NV. Thats a big distance. Just about like from WA to WV. Man these cars move around. It shows also that cars available for sale in one place are wanted in other areas.

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
It was in pretty good condition, almost new. I had the Magnaflo exhaust, a JLT CAI and the shift light in it when I had it looked at by carmax. They only want to keep factory stock cars in the showroom and had told me it would be going to auction. I sold the shift light and still have the JLT. I tried to give away the exhaust but I needed someone to swap it out with their stocker locally, but I only had a few days to do it. It had a few small scratches on the right mirror housing and right scoop behind the door from a parking garage, and 2 small spots on the black part of the rear bumper where someone's license plate nuts marked it. Someone got a Great Cobra, and I hope they didn't spend too much on it 'cause I really didn't get a big number from CarMax as I was in a hurry and just wanted to pay it off.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
It was in pretty good condition, almost new. I had the Magnaflo exhaust, a JLT CAI and the shift light in it when I had it looked at by carmax. They only want to keep factory stock cars in the showroom and had told me it would be going to auction. I sold the shift light and still have the JLT. I tried to give away the exhaust but I needed someone to swap it out with their stocker locally, but I only had a few days to do it. It had a few small scratches on the right mirror housing and right scoop behind the door from a parking garage, and 2 small spots on the black part of the rear bumper where someone's license plate nuts marked it. Someone got a Great Cobra, and I hope they didn't spend too much on it 'cause I really didn't get a big number from CarMax as I was in a hurry and just wanted to pay it off.

how much for the JLT

sonic cobra

Established Member
How amazing is this! WraithCobra can still rattle off the location and circumstances surrounding the scratches on a car that he sold 3 years ago!!!
I know just about every stone chip and scratch on mine and how it got there too.
Is it just our cars or an enthusiast thing? Can Corvette owners do the same?

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
How amazing is this! WraithCobra can still rattle off the location and circumstances surrounding the scratches on a car that he sold 3 years ago!!!
I know just about every stone chip and scratch on mine and how it got there too.
Is it just our cars or an enthusiast thing? Can Corvette owners do the same?

Oh yea, I remember pretty much every mark and scratch. I was always paranoid when I parked it on the street. In the end it was just a car and I had to make a choice, but it never was just a car when I owned it.
Hell, I hate to say it but the 350Z had 3M clear bra all over it, even had some custom pieces made where the installer had never used it before. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread