Did some pre winter lowering :D

BlownVenom01

Boost > NA
Established Member
Today i got a burst of energy mid day and ended up lowering my front end and repainting my entire roll cage. (again). I forgot to snap pics of the cage but the front end looks sick. I haven't gotten to the rears yet but speaking of which... who has a fender rolling tool around here I can borrow/rent :dancenana:

Beer included with rental price of course :alcoholic

DSC00945.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00931.jpg

DSC00937.jpg

Predatorbird

Established Member
Holy crap thats slammed! I hope you're only doing that for pics b/c that would be too low to actually drive most places.

CobraKalas

Established Member
I assume you live in Elk Grove village IL, not sure where to get a fender roller from around this area but damn what did you do to those springs, me likey!

K2AHollywood

Established Member
lmao i just looked at the first pic and you can clearly see 'safety warning' on the tire - i think that might be a good warning for you and the underside of your car :beer:

BlownVenom01

Boost > NA
Established Member
lmao i just looked at the first pic and you can clearly see 'safety warning' on the tire - i think that might be a good warning for you and the underside of your car :beer:

Ha i know i liked the irony of that pic.

It's only slammed that low because the car isnt leaving my garage til the warm weather comes back. I wish I could leave it that low 8^D

It's just my MM adjustable coilovers, I lowered the spanner nut like 4 inches down the shock haha.

Here's some weak cage pics -
DSC00957.jpg

DSC00954.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

DSC00958.jpg
DSC00961.jpg

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Awesome, more pics of the cage please! I was really concerned about the cross bar location. Are the seats all teh way back in those pics? I'm tall and I need the seats all teh way back with the seats leaned back a bit too.

BlownVenom01

Boost > NA
Established Member
Awesome, more pics of the cage please! I was really concerned about the cross bar location. Are the seats all teh way back in those pics? I'm tall and I need the seats all teh way back with the seats leaned back a bit too.

Thanks for the compliments :beer:

I'm 5'11" and honestly the cross bar does get annoying. The seat is not all the way back but does have quite a lean on it. Both seats will go all the way back, but you won't be able to lean them all the way back (maybe you can if you never did the seat mod). Long story short though, i can drive it perfectly with no comfort problems, and so can my 6'2" 320 lb buddy, so unless your a sasquatch it doesn't have any problems.

Unless you wanna get busy :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread