Did some more maint/upgrades

98Cobretti

Established Member
I finally put on all new brembo rotors with EBC greenstuff front pads, Hawk rear pads ( my car has had warped rotors since I bought it 2 1/2 years ago, FINALLY GONE :) . I also put a new serpentine belt on the car, put in component Infinity speakers to replace the factory stuff (some speakers were distorting). I installed a new Optima battery ( damn does it crank fast now, I think my battery was from the factory and getting old). I put in a set of Ford Racing 9mm plug wires, and got the upper WMS tube to match my lower setup! I also put in some authentic cobra R center caps in my wheels which definitely look better than the aftermarket centercaps! I just need a new throttle cable now! Ill post a few pics up tomorrow. Man does it drive better and look and sound better now too.:rockon:

98Cobretti

Established Member
Newcentercaps.jpg

cobrarcentercap.jpg

wmsengine.jpg

damn i cant wait till i get my springs......and bigger tires:).....if you dont mind me askin, where did you get ur intake setup from, i wanna get a wms upper velocity tube and a bigger maf......as well as the fenderwell kit, can ya give me the names:)

98Cobretti

Established Member
Originally posted by Blk98Cobra
damn i cant wait till i get my springs......and bigger tires:).....if you dont mind me askin, where did you get ur intake setup from, i wanna get a wms upper velocity tube and a bigger maf......as well as the fenderwell kit, can ya give me the names:)

Sure, I got the WMS setup from WMS, they only sell direct I believe www.wmsracing.com
They are really nice and have excellent customer service too.

cobrasvtxyz

PoWeR tO wEiGhT!
Established Member
ur car looks sweet bro u can really tell a difference with those spacers on the back wheels and the intake..VERY NICE. and the caps on the wheels give it a nice look as well

hey i just noticed you live in OC lets hook up and chill/cruize??
cell # 293-1272

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread