99BLKSN8K

Established Member
Before....
2514035.jpg
after
2514040.jpg

zPipes

Established Member
Looks real good man. Did mine last year, yellow caliper, black letters.

GEDC0604_zpsa08bfa6d.jpg

Last edited:

99BLKSN8K

Established Member
brakes

Looks great! This is something I've been wanting to do on mine for almost a year now.
Thanks.Not bad at all to do.Plan on around 3 hours to clean,paint ,etc.I would cover my fenders though.I did get a little overspray on them,but came off real easy.

DHG4410

Established Member
I did mine also but I didn't remove them from the car. I did unbolt them and then taped off everything real well. As for color, to get that good red look I use the High Temp VHT Caliper paint SP731 Real Red.

99BLKSN8K

Established Member
brakes

I did mine also but I didn't remove them from the car. I did unbolt them and then taped off everything real well. As for color, to get that good red look I use the High Temp VHT Caliper paint SP731 Real Red.
Yeah,same here.I didnt remove them.Just unbolted and taped off.I think thats the same paint that i got,i will look later.

8liter

Established Member
Did my rears last year......did my fronts this year.. I used gray and silver engine block paint.

IMAG0392_zps71e784f1.jpg

Last edited:

marcoc

Established Member
Did mine last winter when I was rebuilding IRS. Painted them red as well and used a blade to scrape the paint off COBRA on calipers. Came out great. Only issue I have is when I wash the car the Rotors for rust and it looks like shit.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread