Did I get a good deal on my 2015 GT Premium?

the0ne

Established Member
Yesterday I picked up a 2015 GT Premium with 24k miles and the car is flawless. The only change was a Roush gear shifter knob. Tires are still great. I paid $27,305 from a Audi dealer for it. Did I get a good deal?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Im sorry to say but i dont think so man

Great first post. Bravo sir.

I mean c'mon.

OP, yes you did. NADA Clean Trade in for a base GT Premium with 24k miles is $27,175. MMR (auction price) is $25,900. Ignore the troll.

cduffie112

Established Member
You bought a 15? I'm looking at one at a ford dealer but there telling me I can buy it till spring because they can't sell it with an open recall on the door latch spring....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You bought a 15? I'm looking at one at a ford dealer but there telling me I can buy it till spring because they can't sell it with an open recall on the door latch spring....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Is it used or new? If it's new, they're correct. If it's used, you just have to sign a waiver saying you understand it has an open recall.

(Assuming it's used)If you want the car, and they won't sell it to you, get in touch with me and I'll call them.

Some dealers are ignorant to anything outside the normal day-to-day business.

cduffie112

Established Member
Is it used or new? If it's new, they're correct. If it's used, you just have to sign a waiver saying you understand it has an open recall.

(Assuming it's used)If you want the car, and they won't sell it to you, get in touch with me and I'll call them.

Some dealers are ignorant to anything outside the normal day-to-day business.

It is used it's a 15 GT premium 11k miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It is used it's a 15 GT premium 11k miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You just have to sign a waiver stating you understand that there's an open recall. Call them today l, and if they still push back let me know and I'll call on your behalf.

sKyZ

I just purchased a Yellow 2015 GT PP 50 Years Anniversary manual with Shaker system and 7000 miles on it for $28k.

DarkMach1

Established Member
What rates and payments are you all getting on these used GTs? I would think a used GT at used car rates would be similar payment to a new GT with 0% financing for 72 months.

Users who are viewing this thread