Did anyone read the Story on the new Bugatti?

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
0-60 in under 3 seconds

top speed of 253mph

1/4's in the mid to low 10's

I can't wait until a Cobra with a CAI hand's it it's ass in Road Kill.

NotoriousJaegs

~There Goes My Hero~
Established Member
I saw that C&D when I was at the library, when did they decide that they would carry those? It would have been stupid not to look at what those VAG SOBs hath wrought, and unfortunately it was very impressive for a car that out weights a Crown Victoria!

kneedragger said:
I can't wait until a Cobra with a CAI hand's it it's ass in Road Kill.
Well they said they would only make 50 a year.............so it's just a matter of time ;-) :rolleyes: :bash:

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
hahaha. I did read it though, very interesting piece of machinery, I love it. 1.25 mil is steeep though, but it if you had some serious cash to blow it would be worth it.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
mjzilinski said:
hahaha. I did read it though, very interesting piece of machinery, I love it. 1.25 mil is steeep though, but it if you had some serious cash to blow it would be worth it.
I like it, but if I had a spare 1.25 mil, I'd probably feed some people.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
mjzilinski said:

Are you serious!? Bugatti has some good stuff out there, and this is well.....insane.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
NewKid said:
Are you serious!? Bugatti has some good stuff out there, and this is well.....insane.
What, that I'd feed people with a spare 1.25 mil? Absolutely serious. I don't need the ego stroke, a pedestrian Ferrari would do fine.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
kneedragger said:
What, that I'd feed people with a spare 1.25 mil? Absolutely serious. I don't need the ego stroke, a pedestrian Ferrari would do fine.
I'd buy an aston martin vanquish, mod my cobra, and get a f-250 diesel instead of spending 1.25 mil on one thing. I think they are only going to make 50 of them though, I wonder who will buy em.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
kneedragger said:

Uh....yes, yes that is exactly what I meant, thanks.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
mjzilinski said:
I'd buy an aston martin vanquish, mod my cobra, and get a f-250 diesel instead of spending 1.25 mil on one thing. I think they are only going to make 50 of them though, I wonder who will buy em.
You have mod flu.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
From AutoWeek (if I remember correctly) 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. I think it also did 180mph in 14 seconds.

It is priced also just to cover cost for Bugatti. No profit for the company. Looks absolutely awesome.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread