Did anybody see Matrix yet?

SVTSTORM

Established Member
If so, please post your comments on the movie....i am deciding to see wether to see it or not....

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
I want to but the Fiancee planted a BIG NO after seeing the second one. She said wait till it comes out on video.

SVTSTORM

Established Member
I heard mix reviews (that really does not help me with a decision) the reason why I am hesitant is because Lord of the Rings: Return of the Kings is coming out next month. I heard that the Matrix is like mediocre so i am planning on saving my money for the Lord of the Rings.....

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
That exactly her point. We are definitely going to see the LOTR when it comes out. She didnt care for the 2nd Matrix. I thought the first was better. I say if the moneys tight wait for LOTR. :beer:

SVTSTORM

Established Member
the second one kind of sucked.....i did not like it that much....the first one was awesome.....I think the LOTR will be an excellent one.....I am definitely seeing that one.

Fahtrim

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTSTORM
If so, please post your comments on the movie....i am deciding to see wether to see it or not....
Yes I saw it and my comment is - DON'T BOTHER!

:cuss:

Do this instead. :read:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
I liked the movie and it did add some closure to the others thank god.Although it was still pretty damn wierd....dont save your money for LOTR I will just mail you guys 7 bucks to see matrix now!:beer: :beer: :rockon:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Didn't do very well at the box office on opening weekend compared to Reloaded.

That should tell you something.

Users who are viewing this thread