Did any one buy from RPMoutlet.com?

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
Just want to know how fast they deliver the part? Is there site safety to buy from it? I main may u loss ur money and they don’t send what u bought from them!! Just question:shrug: Here is the site

Justicem

06/26/02 #1018
Established Member
I've ordered my predator, 2.93 pulley and the Mac 95mm mass air kit. I had no problems and had the parts within a week.

Emil

Established Member
I ordered a G-Tech from them. I got it very quickly, without any problems and would buy from them again.

Cobra28012

Established Member
I'm just about to order option E w/ in the next month. and yea my friend has a Saleen that he ordered a Procharger for from RPMoutlet. he said it got here i think it was 3-4 business days and yes that they were a legit place.

Ystang99gt

Established Member
I ordered some gauges and some subframe connectors and i got them immediately. They emailed me constantly on the status of my order and were pretty helpful.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
well it looks as if i am the only person to ever get screwed by them. i ordered a 2.8 pulley at the end of april and was charged on my ceard the 3rd of may. still no pulley or belt and every time i call to talk to them they tell me10 more days. yesterday they told me they were going to overnight it so i guess we will see^#@$$^#^@$#@&^()*&

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
Bought a bunch of stuff from them with no problems. Although I did have one thing take a long time and I had to call them to find out why. Since they drop ship a lot of stuff from other places even they dont always know if something is going to be late. But generally its been a positive experience buying from them.

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
I have been on both sides of the fence with them. I got mixed up with my mass air meter, but got it straight after a phone call. So if it were me I would buy from them again.

BlueSVTSnake

Established Member
i got my stingers from them.....the exhaust was here in 3 days. no problems at all. with every business there will be problems from time to time. it is how the problem is handled that seperates a good business from a bad one. it seems that the problems with rpmoutlet are few and far between.

1SickSVT

Established Member
i attempted to buy from them twice, and both times they never sent the part. The second time they charged and never sent the part. CC company cancelled the charge. RPM never followed up. I will never give them my business again.

redline

Established Member
bought throttle body from them no problems at all

Users who are viewing this thread