DIB with black stripe '13 GT500 for sale

99Steedastang

Established Member
I have a deep impact blue with black stripe 2013 GT500 up for grabs. There are not many with this color combo on the market at all. It currently only has 4200 miles and has never seen rain or snow for that matter. It comes with Recaro leather seats and the SVT performance package (821A). Only mods are tinted windows and ford racing resonator delete kit. It is truly an unmolested garage queen that only gets driven on sunny days. It comes with the 100k mile warranty as well, although I'm not sure how it transfers over to the next owner. You'd be hard pressed to find his color combo anywhere.

Updated Price: $58,500 firm

Not in a huge rush to sell, just like to make way for a new gt350 soon. Car is located in Arizona where private party sales avoid the 5,000$ in sales tax. Shoot me a pm if there are any questions or if you want specific pics. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    819.7 KB · Views: 996
Last edited:

99VERT

Established Member
Beautiful color combo! I looked for your setup or my Red candy in a vert. Found my vert 1st but would have been all over this one! Good luck on the sale!

99Steedastang

Established Member
Price update

Thanks for the comments guys. Definitely a beautiful color combo.

Just found a dealer that is willing to work with me on pricing for the GT350R. Still a little over MSRP but best price I've found after contacting nearly 10 dealers.

Price drop to $58,500

Users who are viewing this thread