?? Diamond Racing 16x10 Questions ??

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
So i'm looking at purchasing a set of cheap drag rims for the rear of my Cobra. Its an IRS car and i do not want to do any grinding so i'm looking at a set of these Diamond Racing wheels. From searching online i found out that a guy that used to work for diamond racing back in the day made a 16x10 rim that fit the rear of these cars perfectly without any modification. Anyways i called diamond raing and asked for the "Joe Lynch Special" and the lady on the phone had no idea what i was talking about. Hahaha. Diamond racing only lists a 16 inch rim under the...

Race Wheels (subsection) Pro Series

Looking at ordering a set of black 16x10 but just want to make sure it will clear the calipers. Anyone buy a set recently? Also what backspace do i order?

16x10 (6.0 or 6.5 backspace for an IRS car)

Here is the link

Diamond : Pro Series

Thanks SVTP.

J.R.

Last edited:

ninty9cobra

Established Member
I own a pair of they wheels. The backspace is 6, and it clears everything with out modifications. Just make sure you put in the low profile subframe bolts so tire doesn't rub on stock ones. Maximum Motorsports sells them.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Just call direct and tell them you want the J. Lynch specials. They fit right up nothing else required and you don't have to tell them anything about backspacing. They've done it all before.

Launch.gif

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
I called Diamond racing twice and both times the person on the phone took down my name and number and never called back.

The lady on the phone said once she gets clerification and Joe Lynch Special "specs" she would call back.

Last edited:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Damn didnt see this thread till now lol. You should be straight when ordering you got the specs now, the ladie did the same to me and they never called back lol.

loud02ss

Established Member
I bought some diamond racing 16s earlier this year. told the lady i wanted the joe lynch special and she said they havent had that for years. but i just told her what car i have and what size wheel i wanted. 16x10 with iirc 6.5 bs. fit fine

Users who are viewing this thread