Diablosport Intune Giveaway!!!

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Thanks for the reply. What kind of gains can be expected on a bone stock '12 gt m6?

Well from the testing we've done your looking at a 18-20rwhp peak gain and as much as 30rwhp gain from 3500-4500. Through out the curve your looking at about a 10hp gain on average.

Would I gain any rwhp or performance gains versus the procal tune that I have on the car now?

Canned tune vs Canned tune - Probably not enough to justify the cost.
Procal Canned Tune vs Custom tune - You'll probably notice a bit of increased performance.

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
How much for a JPC custom tune for a stock gt? What kind of gains are expected? What if i get some bad gas, is there anything to protect the engine?

I can vouch for JPC and their tunes. I had one of the first email tunes for my 13' 5.0 A6, and it tore ass. I mustered a 11.80@117 with nothing more than a JPC tune, flowmaster axleback, and some 18" drag radials (stock 3.15 gears). I drove the car for 5-6k miles with that tune, and it ran flawless, never skipped a beat :beer: Also picked up a solid 22 rwhp over stock, gains everywhere throughout the graph as well. I wouldn't hesitate to call Aaron @ JPC, they do awesome work!

Last edited:

Fun4me

Established Member
Well from the testing we've done your looking at a 18-20rwhp peak gain and as much as 30rwhp gain from 3500-4500. Through out the curve your looking at about a 10hp gain on average.

Procal Canned Tune vs Custom tune - You'll probably notice a bit of increased performance.
Is that bone stock, w/o a cai or anything? What about w/ cai?

cuslo1

Established Member

But with me having an auto, I would think it would perform alot better even if it never gained much over the procal power wise because the procal doesnt affect or adjust any parameters in the tranny. correct me if I am wrong

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Is that bone stock, w/o a cai or anything? What about w/ cai?

I think the car may have had axle GT500 backs on it (both when it was stock and tuned).

But with me having an auto, I would think it would perform alot better even if it never gained much over the procal power wise because the procal doesnt affect or adjust any parameters in the tranny. correct me if I am wrong

If you would prefer to be able to modify and adjust parameters then it may be worth it for you. Also with our R&D and track testing with these auto cars we should be able to dial you in a little better.

cuslo1

Established Member
I think the car may have had axle GT500 backs on it (both when it was stock and tuned).

If you would prefer to be able to modify and adjust parameters then it may be worth it for you. Also with our R&D and track testing with these auto cars we should be able to dial you in a little better.
What's the difference between the intune and the sct

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
My car was a test bed for JPC, and I ran 11.80 with a tune/axleback/A6 car. Mines a 13'. I have 2 friends that both have 13's, and they are very pleased with their intunes.

cuslo1

Established Member
Wrong. My car was a test bed for JPC, and I ran 11.80 with a tune/axleback/A6 car. Mines a 13'. I have 2 friends that both have 13's, and they are very pleased with their intunes.
Wow nice times,what tires and suspension was that on, what was your launch rpm, curious am seriously thinking about ditching the procal.

Users who are viewing this thread