Diablo VT = Pussy / Viper = Pussy / Cobra Took a Beating Like a Man

996TTx50

Established Member
First, I came across a yellow Diablo VT – gorgeous car, but the guy couldn’t have been driving any slower if he was in reverse. I tried to engage him, but he wasn’t biting. Pussy!!!

Second, I came across a Silver Viper with a license plate reading “USA HP”. With that license plate, one would think he was up for action. Not. At a stop light, I complimented his car and asked how much “USA HP” he had. He responded “over 500.” I then suggested that we go on the light, but he declined. Both of us left the light slowly, but I kept my RPMs high waiting for him to move. About 200 feet after the light, he gunned it. I was ready for him and I quickly mashed my gas peddle and whipped by him, at which point he promptly shut down. At the next light, he repeatedly gunned his engine, as though he was going to launch hard. I wasn’t biting. Sure enough, he crawled away from the light and pussed out. Pussy!

Finally, I met a real man driving a Blue Cobra (not the new body style). He had a “B&D” sticker on his window, which I recognized as one of the top local Cobra/Stang tuners. We pulled up next to each other at a light and chatted for a brief moment. He told me that he had “lots of modifications,” but I didn’t get any details, as the light was about to turn green. We agreed to go on the light. Notwithstanding that I spun back and forth, I raped him by more cars than I can count – it wasn’t close.

People occasionally ask why a P-Car owner would patronize this forum. The above-described events illustrate why. In contrast to most, Cobra owners DRIVE their cars, and I appreciate their attitude (as well as their cars)!!!

996TTx50

Last edited:

996TTx50

Established Member
Originally posted by Big turkey
You're making us feel bad dude. If you don't mind me asking, what did your car trap in the 1/4?
I haven't taken it to a 1/4 track yet. I'm confident its well north of 130.

996TTx50

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
remember i sent you a messege 996TTx50 , if your around my area and would like to hang out...lemme know :p :D . i want to check your ride out. i respect your ride and keep up the good work. oh and someone around my area has bought a new red carrera 4s and had many chances to race it... but i know it should beat me since all my mods are coming this next year:beer:

aslowdodge

Established Member
what has been done besides the x50 pkg? Just wondering because i think you will definitely need more than the x50's added hp. Isn't the x50 adding about 35 hp? To trap 130's I think you need about 500 out the wheels and I guess the x50 is about 400?

996TTx50

Established Member
Originally posted by aslowdodge
what has been done besides the x50 pkg? Just wondering because i think you will definitely need more than the x50's added hp. Isn't the x50 adding about 35 hp? To trap 130's I think you need about 500 out the wheels and I guess the x50 is about 400?
Performance Mods: Ultimate Motorworks Stage V Zero Clearance turbos, ceramic coated, ported and polished, with custom wastegates * RUF exhaust * Custom ported/polished/ceramic coated headers * GIAC custom programming with 1.3 bar / 19 lbs. boost (programmed for 100 octane) * Gemballa sport air intake system and air inlet distributor * GT2 intercoolers * Aquamist methanol/water injection system (boost actuated direct spray into the intake) * Aquamist methanol/water intercooler sprays (boost and manually actuated) * La Bree Motorsport custom racing pipes * Bailey diverter valves * K&N air filter * Techart coilovers * Techart sway bars (front and back) * Cargraphic alloy strut tower bar * Brembo 14in / 380mm Evolution brakes * Performance Friction Carbon Metallic brake pads * HRE 540R wheels (11.5 rear and 8.5 front) * Michelin Pilot Sport Cups (315 rear) * 2004 spark plugs

Non-Performance Mods: SmarTire tire pressure monitoring * AEM wideband air fuel gauge * K40 radar detector and laser diffuser * RUF stainless steel pedals * Carbon fiber steering wheel, shift knob and parking brake * Silver Porsche crest * Paris Audio garage door opener * Bumper plugs * Clear side markers * Ash tray delete console * 35% tinted windows

996TTx50

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Damn. I want to be rich. :uh oh:

In defense of the Viper/Diablo drivers. Sometimes ya just dont feel like racing....

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!! :burn:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Originally posted by 996TTx50
I haven't taken it to a 1/4 track yet. I'm confident its well north of 130.

996TTx50

I know of a 90 notch that'll race you. He traps around 150mph.................in the 1/8 mile.:rolling:

Dude, your car sounds sweet. Porche's are gods among cars.

996TTx50

Established Member
Originally posted by 99-LS1-SS
Got any pics?
111113_G.sized.jpg

111112_G.sized.jpg

Side1.sized.jpg

996TTx50

Pyro

Established Member
996TTx50,

Nice to see you're out on the prowl!! Nice a$$ whoopin and once again, beautiful "P". At least the Cobra owner took it like a man and wasn't afraid to get a whoopin. I wouldn't mind gettin a whoopin from your beast!! At least I could say that I raced a monster 996TT even though I'd loose.

You should hook up with Treynor because he's got toys in your league.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread