Diablo tuners out there for 3.7?

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
Here's what I have so far.

Bama (current tuner)

Eric Brooks

Any other options? This isn't a rant, but a question to get an idea of what to try next if they can't resolve my problem. I need this car sorted out and it's getting to be time to give someone else a shot at it. I want to drive my mustang.

The wot power is great on this tune but post header install, the car wants to loaf along as low as 950rpms after lockup with enough load to maintain speed on a flat road. After 3 tries of adjustments I haven't seen anything get better. Actually worse as the car is undecisive on what gear to be in now and still lugs along and at times have to give the unresponsive throttle a lot of movement to get it to downshift to the next lower gear to get rid of it and then only get just over 1k rpms.

They are trying and I appreciate that but I wouldn't think this would be overly unusual to fix this. There comes a point where the "top" tuner needs to have a go at it or I need to move on. It's embarassing I haven't been able to drive my car much for going on a month. (O2 issues the tuner was incorrect on) My wife is second guessing my wisdom to mod this car and that's not good for down the road.:nonono:

Bama's car was an auto an had LT's......are the '13 autos different in the programming?

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
Well, after two days and no response after he offered...I'm not sure Eric Brooks would be a good idea. Maybe he's on vacation or something extenuating. I'd be afraid if I had a problem, I'd be in the same situation and waiting even longer for a response or new tune.

There's not a lot of Diablo tuners is there?

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
Just got word, he HAS been sick. Anyone got any comments on Mr.Brooks' work?

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Well, after two days and no response after he offered...I'm not sure Eric Brooks would be a good idea. Maybe he's on vacation or something extenuating. I'd be afraid if I had a problem, I'd be in the same situation and waiting even longer for a response or new tune.

There's not a lot of Diablo tuners is there?

did he PM you?

Rick has been tuning with DS for many years. He was actaully a DS tuner before he was a SCT tuner.

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
did he PM you?

Rick has been tuning with DS for many years. He was actaully a DS tuner before he was a SCT tuner.

No pm's yet. I'm not at the point that I want to move to another tuner just yet. If it doesn't get better soon though, I'll have no choice and will be looking for someone to take over. I'm gathering information at this point.

I lived in Mooresville for a while. Finished school and was NASCAR job shopping, lol. I started when the economy took a dip though...layoffs, etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread