diablo predator tuner, pro 5.0 shifter

saleencobra

Established Member
selling a used diablo predator in great condition. 100 shipped and paypaled.

pro 5.0 shifter for a t56 this was out of my cobra. $150 obo

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
hey nate, when you sell these maybe you can send me $5 towards the $375 you still owe me going on over 2 years now. :nonono:

being in the military i would think you'd have a little more honor than that :nonono:

Jensanity

Established Member
I'm sure there are two sides to this story, but OUCH! Lol. Not real familiar with Diablo tuners are they much different than SCT? Do they get "married" to one vehicle?? Sorry if these questions are dumb...I know I could look up the answers, but I'm in Destin on vacation and am being lazy :)

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'm sure there are two sides to this story, but OUCH! Lol. Not real familiar with Diablo tuners are they much different than SCT? Do they get "married" to one vehicle?? Sorry if these questions are dumb...I know I could look up the answers, but I'm in Destin on vacation and am being lazy :)

not really two sides. i sent him some parts for his car that he was going to pay me for at mustang week in person. i also gave him more parts there at the show. then he was saying his car broke down on the way and he had to use all his cash to fix but would send me the $ right after. then after he didnt have a job or money, ever since. meanwhile buying cars/bikes/partying etc.. and apparently even starting a new business.

ill explain more in a new SD thread. he blocked me on FB so obviously he has no plans to ever pay for the parts hes still enjoying on his car. :nonono:

i wouldnt be surprised to see them end up on here for sale and still not receiving the $ for them.

Users who are viewing this thread