Diablo or Superchip?

Phyxius

Established Member
I was woundering which chip is your choice for the "L" ? I'm going to get a chip by the end of the year. Mods I plan on doing with it are a 4# or 6# pulley and intake with 90mm MAS. WHich chip gives the best performance without and with these mods, cause I'mnot sure how long it's going to be before I do the others?

Lee

Phyxius

Established Member
Well then I have a few places I can go here in central FL, Imet a guy the other day by the name of Bob Garrison, He mentioned that he knows you, He said he could get me a diablo 400 hp chip, or I could alsdo go to Powered By Ford, I know Matt there and have several friends that deeal with him, and I guess they are a superchip dealer, and are pretty good with Fords, which would you choose?

Lee

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Phyxius
Well then I have a few places I can go here in central FL, Imet a guy the other day by the name of Bob Garrison, He mentioned that he knows you, He said he could get me a diablo 400 hp chip, or I could alsdo go to Powered By Ford, I know Matt there and have several friends that deeal with him, and I guess they are a superchip dealer, and are pretty good with Fords, which would you choose?

Lee

I don't think I know him. But good luck. :beer:

Phyxius

Established Member
From what my friend told me, Bob has the fastest diesel truck in the country (don't know if it's true), ring any bells?

Lee

gregpdq

Established Member
bob is one of my dealers here in the orlando, he is a ford diesel mechanic and deals with us directly here at pdq performance. Bob has the capapbility to get you whatever file you need for your vehicle. If you have any questions you can also call us here at pdq performance we will be sure to answer all your questions and send you to a dealer near you

Users who are viewing this thread