Diablo mafia and 03/04 Cobra Gauge cluster Huge price drop

Regulars520

Established Member
So here it is. Diablo Mafia used for about 200 miles and a 03/04 Cobra gauge cluster. These are the clusters with the indigo lighting. The cluster I believe has around 50,000 on it. I cannot remember but it is low mile. The cluster was bought after someone dropped it. You can see the cracked tab on the backside in the photo. I sent it out to have it gone thru. Everything was calibrated and new lights installed. Worked fine in my 99 cobra. I put my stock cluster back in before selling the cobra. The card in the pictures is the company I sent it to for inspection and calibration. The lens is in good shape, I took a angled pic of it to show the minor scuffs on it. If they bother you then you can take your existing lens off and put it on. At the price I am selling it at you cant really complain. It cost me $150 alone to have it gone thru. The Mafia usually goes new for $225.

Price
Gauge cluster $150 plus shipping
Diablo Mafia $150 plus shipping

Will take paypal and for your protection and no drama BS later I require you to send it as payment for goods. I will eat the 3% fee.

I have described these the best that I can and will answer any questions. Just shoot me a text 530-575-0156 I have good feedback on here and am on here a decent amount, just not as much lately due to work and summer playtime.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (10).jpg
    FullSizeRender (10).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 210
  • FullSizeRender (9).jpg
    FullSizeRender (9).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 188
  • FullSizeRender (8).jpg
    FullSizeRender (8).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 208
  • FullSizeRender (7).jpg
    FullSizeRender (7).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 194

Regulars520

Established Member
Need this stuff gone guys. Open to offers, might just say yes. Its just collecting dust. Text anytime

Users who are viewing this thread