Diablo InTune Question ???

2012 Boss 302

Established Member
I'm looking into the InTune because I have a guy close by that can custom tune using Diablo software. Until the day comes that I need to use him I have some questions.

1) Will a Diablo InTune "canned" tune take care of a CEL with OR or cat delete pipes??
2) When logging, does the Diablo show an actuel A/F ratio?? If not is it Lambda or an O2 voltage.
3)If possible could someone post up some jpeg. screen shots of what is logged???

Thanks....

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
1) It will not but I have worked with Diablo and they have "tweaked" my trans shifting but not sure if they will shut off the rear o2's for you.
2) I was told they are working on this right now and going to use their "Data Viewer" program to show the datalogs. I'm waiting on this too.
3)You can choose either 6, or is it 8? pids to log. The way I understand/read and what little I've seen, the inTune will log any 6 (or 8) pids the ecm monitors.

I'm waiting to be able to log the factory widebands and spark knock. Two of the most important pids and you cannot log them yet. I was told those are more complicated (in my laymay speak) and it'll be a little longer before they can get those.

It's been a couple of months but I think you might find some sample screenshots on the Diablo site. Look for the Data Viewer page/download.

99Blkcobravert

Established Member
OEM O2 Sensors are narrowband

1)
I'm waiting to be able to log the factory widebands and spark knock. Two of the most important pids and you cannot log them yet. I was told those are more complicated (in my laymay speak) and it'll be a little longer before they can get those.

You will have to install wideband sensors to get these readings.

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
You will have to install wideband sensors to get these readings.

It comes with factory widebands for each bank. Diablo is working on being able to playback the wideband data. That was a plus when I purchased the '13 I have as my last vehicle I had to run an LM-2.

Users who are viewing this thread