Diablo II fans, Path of Exile just had its official launch. Amazing and Free.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Video here: Path of Exile on Steam

Ive been playing this game for about a year now and its honestly one of the best PC games ive ever played. Its dark and gritty atmosphere reminds me a lot of D2 but with modern graphics.

There are an endless amounts of spell and skill combinations that can be used with various weapons and armors.

Incredibly deep character customization with very intricate mechanics. Small portion of the passive skill tree:
hqdefault.jpg

Go here for the actual tree Passive Skill Tree - Path of Exile

There is no gold in this game. Everything is based on bartering system of items/currency. You cant use real money for any in-game advantage, aka not pay to win.

There are leagues, ladders, hardcore, multiplayer, PVP, etc.

The developers of this game (Grinding Gear Games) are very interactive with the community and have a great vision. They are constantly updating the game for the better.

I could go on, but basically if you enjoy point and click RPG's, then you have to give this game a try. Its free so why not?

Last edited:

joeg215

Established Member
Screw Attack does a good job of reviewing the game.

[youtube_browser]gET0PCAizuo[/youtube_browser]

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
holy smokes! That game seems to blow D2 and D3 out of the water... why the heck is it free? This is an awesome find. Thanks for the heads up.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Games awesome. I've been rocking nemesis league since it was officially released.

joeg215

Established Member
holy smokes! That game seems to blow D2 and D3 out of the water... why the heck is it free? This is an awesome find. Thanks for the heads up.

Thats what I said lol. Ive thrown them some money just because I love the game. But you can play the entire game for free if you want.

Games awesome. I've been rocking nemesis league since it was officially released.

Did you just start playing or were you playing the Beta too?

Add me in game if you want: Joeg215

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
started playing a shadow class. still a low level. still trying to get used to the whole "gems" thing to increase my abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread