Diablo fans, are you playing Path of Exile?

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
If not you should be! I love this game. Characters are very customizable; the passive skill tree is huge and the skill gems that are your active skills are varied and is a very interesting and refreshingly unique mechanic.

They're doing a free open beta run now of pretty much the whole game or at least 3 acts of it. So just go to pathofexile.com and sign up. It's a 5.3 gb download.

If you like the loot action RPG point and click genre I highly recommend giving it a try.

Last edited:

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
No.

Still playing D3. 1000% better since launch.

+1 adding the paragon levels, monster power difficulty(1-10), increasing legendary drop rates, buffing legendary stat, it has gotten a lot better. Also adding the organs and keys that lead to the Hellfire ring are pretty sweet.

Paragon levels 1-100 give u 3% more mf 3% gold find and a few more base stats each level.

Monster Power increases enemy hp and dmg, but gives u more natural mf and better exp. MP10 has 100% drop rate for keys and organs from ubers.

I have a Monk and a Demon Hunter that both do 200k+ unbuffed dps

Highvelocity # 1671 if u add me just put SVTP in the comments

Last edited:

Panic661

Established Member
Lol the list just adds up! I have to reset my authenticator..hopefully I'll be playing again tonight. I quit after how screwed up it was trying to quest alone.

Viking42

Established Member
If not you should be! I love this game. Characters are very customizable; the passive skill tree is huge and the skill gems that are your active skills are varied and is a very interesting and refreshingly unique mechanic.

They're doing a free open beta run now of pretty much the whole game or at least 3 acts of it. So just go to pathofexile.com and sign up. It's a 5.3 gb download.

If you like the loot action RPG point and click genre I highly recommend giving it a try.

I read about it and it seemed pretty cool. I guess I'll have to give it a try.

I may fire up D3 this weekend as well if anyone wants to play that. I stopped playing while I was struggling with Act 3 on Inferno solo with my Wizard. This was just before you could start altering the difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread