Diablo Chip Installed...OH MY GOD

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Installed the Diablo Chip from Amazon Racing today. Words cannot describe. I never thought SOTP results like this. I'll dyno next week but I got to tell ya, I'm having to learn to drive a whole new car. That sorry ass shift light is gone. WOOHOO....I was under the impression that the TC would change to ON for default. Anyway Thanks a ton RICK. I just didn't expect such a difference. BTW it helps to follow instructions!!!!!

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by 03snake
Installed the Diablo Chip from Amazon Racing today. Words cannot describe. I never thought SOTP results like this. I'll dyno next week but I got to tell ya, I'm having to learn to drive a whole new car. That sorry ass shift light is gone. WOOHOO....I was under the impression that the TC would change to ON for default. Anyway Thanks a ton RICK. I just didn't expect such a difference. BTW it helps to follow instructions!!!!!

Totally cool, glad the install went well for you. Quite an improvement over stock. Are you referring to traction control off by default? My TC is still enabled by default.

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Glad you liked it Bo. Will be address the TC real soon. Trying to get all the race tunes done. Wish I was out on the Island with ya to take a ride.
Rick

Cobra'03

Established Member
None at all - I just did my first fairly long drive (150 miles) in my Diabloed car, with no driveability issues at all - it hasn't even stalled in a hile.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Well I took her to the track last night. I couldn't find traction anywhere. I ran a low 13.3 at 109.8. My reaction time for that run was .537 and still had a 60ft of 2.47. My driving really sux....

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
Since his 60 time is not as good as it could be what is each .10th off of the 60 time by the end of the 1/4. So if he had a 60 of 2.1 what would the 1/4 be??????.......Steve

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by 03snake
Well I took her to the track last night. I couldn't find traction anywhere. I ran a low 13.3 at 109.8. My reaction time for that run was .537 and still had a 60ft of 2.47. My driving really sux....

03snake,

But you overall et has came down again, nice job! :beer:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Yes it has. I'm in no way dissappointed. It's just gonna take practice (and maybe some slicks:D )

Efi-Street

Established Member
Originally posted by needspeed
Since his 60 time is not as good as it could be what is each .10th off of the 60 time by the end of the 1/4. So if he had a 60 of 2.1 what would the 1/4 be??????.......Steve

Each .10 in the 60' is roughly .15 on the big end.

Users who are viewing this thread