Diablo 3!!

03vert70charger

Established Member
I know there are a lot of people who played diablo 2. Blizzard has announced Diablo 3 is its next game!! I am pretty excited. Blizzard has never made a bad game.

bam

Established Member
I just picked up D2 again for the 40th time. God that game ruined my life a few summers ago. Can't wait for D3 to do it again. lol

bam

Established Member
Just watched the video... I really doubt my laptop will run it. Damnit.

BLUBLLS

Hacks and hackers completely ruined Diablo 2! Hopefully they find a way to keep that shit out of online this time because it turned a good game into shit

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
It has a little bit of WoW to the game. Although i never played wow, this game is going to be sick!

Cant wait for this to come out, any news on the release date? Im guessing its going to be a year after SC2?

I basically grew up middle school through first 2 years of high school playing diablo 2. Too excited!!!

xenodragon

Established Member
WoW ruined my life for 4 years...thank GOD i quit.

I will probably pick up SC2 as its easier to put it down, without having to sit and raid with complete dipshits for 4 ****ing hours a night

crazyj0n

Established Member
Anyone play d2 lod non ladder east?
D3 is gonna be as bad as wow.

Last edited:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Damn i just finished watching the whole trailer. Theres a female barb now, and that necro/sorc looks awesome.

jmk97GT

Established Member
It has a little bit of WoW to the game. Although i never played wow, this game is going to be sick!

Cant wait for this to come out, any news on the release date? Im guessing its going to be a year after SC2?

I basically grew up middle school through first 2 years of high school playing diablo 2. Too excited!!!

I don't really see how it's like WoW in any way :shrug:

I am ****ing excited though :pepper:

03vert70charger

Established Member
That gameplay video looks amazing! I am so excited. The environment looks amazings. Hopefully matt uelem, who made the d2 music, will be at it again.

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
the first diablo was an addiction for me...shit now that i think of it it's before I even drove and I've been driving for 10 years. can't believe its been that long. warcraft II, starcraft, diablo, etc.. all blizzard games FTMFW!! ! ! !

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
played d2 for years, even after WoW was released. Didn't play WoW, because I knew what would happen. I WILL preorder this game and play it a lot.

Not sure on date, even if they did release a date it wouldn't be accurate. Blizzard is worse than NASA about launch dates.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
played d2 for years, even after WoW was released. Didn't play WoW, because I knew what would happen. I WILL preorder this game and play it a lot.

Not sure on date, even if they did release a date it wouldn't be accurate. Blizzard is worse than NASA about launch dates.

Yeah i think its going to take at least another year or so for D3 to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread