dgussin1's white/blue 2007 GT500 coupe for sale

rdsnk46

Established Member
damn, just giving away the damn car......

hahahaha

now i know what holds value.

not Shelby's.
Do you really find it right to spill your worthless crap in this thred! Your car is worth less every day that goes buy! Some people................:fm:

GT500R

Established Member
Do you really find it right to spill your worthless crap in this thred! Your car is worth less every day that goes buy! Some people................:fm:

I enjoy that half of the threads in the GT500 forum or in the F/S GT500 forum are 03/04 Cobra owners replying :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

isn't that right there little pinky terminutter butter ?

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
If I had the money....:(

That is the best lookin' GT500 I have EVER seen. Bump for you and GL with the sale.....:beer:

rexisme

Established Member

You are right, the guys a douche for posting that. This car is badass for the money. However rdsnk,dont judge other peoples cars out loud because your cobra is the :xpl:

Rob Nelson

Established Member
Dgussin1, You have one of the sweetest looking GT500's out there!!!!! Don't give it away, the right buyer is out there. The market is just soft right now. Good luck with the sale. BUMP, for a fellow midwest guy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread