DFWSHO Here

Lightningstrike

Hey guys! I wanted to say hello to my old friends over here in the SHO section. Is my new SN cheeze or what? LOL

Well bitches, I'm gonna miss you guys and I'll still be visiting every now and then on the Forum. You couldn't get rid of me that easy!

TTYL

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by Lightningstrike
Hey guys! I wanted to say hello to my old friends over here in the SHO section. Is my new SN cheeze or what? LOL

Well bitches, I'm gonna miss you guys and I'll still be visiting every now and then on the Forum. You couldn't get rid of me that easy!

TTYL

Your so full of shit! It stinks, are you serious?

Lightningstrike

Of course I'm serious! Ahhh..the benefits of a college education are coming to light (even though I haven't graduated yet)!

It's considered an "early graduation gift."

Jay, when are you going to come back down to Denton, TX so we can get it on....if ya know what I mean...It is really true what they say about Texas......

Last edited by a moderator:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by Lightningstrike
Of course I'm serious! Ahhh..the benefits of a college education are coming to light (even though I haven't graduated yet)!

It's considered an "early graduation gift."

Jay, how's that 145 ft/pds of torque at the wheel treatin' ya?! haha :lol:

Bahaha, your a DEAD MAN HERE! This is my SITE! Ill tell Stabler what you said, and we will,...........well you just wait...yea...welcome to my house! :burnout:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by 00JSVT

Bahaha, your a DEAD MAN HERE! This is my SITE! Ill tell Stabler what you said, and we will,...........well you just wait...yea...welcome to my house! :burnout:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Oh No!!!! Not you!!!! When you actually gonna drive that damn truck??

Users who are viewing this thread